MakeWebGames

Advice and some slight help

The Coder

Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I transfer all my current data on my current domain to my new host / domain? I recently registered a domain with SimpleXWebs, and need to transfer all my current data to there.

For the record, there a great host, I'd suggest you guys look into it, they have the best customer service, I've to be honest ever seen. And they really do look to your suggestions and if your a person who prefers nothing tied to your bank account, than this host provides a SMS billing line, I actually wanted a custom SMS billing line, which I happened to tell them about, and they actually agreed, and said, they will have it set, in a matter of days. Which was great news.

Anyway, thanks for any help. :)

Download your files, export your db.

Upload your files, change the db details, import your db.

I knew it! Thanks for re-assuring me DJK. I actually attempted this on a sub-domain...Things didn't go to well. However I think it was due to me alreday having bugged files in my hosting account. Thanks again. ;)