MakeWebGames

Insert error

newttster

Okay ... this is the error message that I am getting.

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'release, heal, turns) VALUES ('', '46','1','46','117','kev8','200','200','200'' at line 1

Query was INSERT INTO slaveretrieval (retrieveid, masterid, userid, slaveid, slaveuserid, slavepword, release, heal, turns) VALUES ('', '46','1','46','117','kev8','200','200','200')

And here is the code:

<?PHP
include "globals.php";
$_GET['ID']=abs((int) $_GET['ID']);
$now=($db->fetch_row($db->query("SELECT * FROM slavemarket2 WHERE masterid = '{$_GET['ID']}'")));
$t=($db->fetch_row($db->query("SELECT turns FROM `users` WHERE `userid` = '{$now['userid']}' ")));
$masteruserid=($now['userid']);
$turns=($t['turns']);
if  ($now['jobstodo']=='Slavealleyruns')
{
if (!$_GET['ID'])
{
echo"Invalid input";
}
else
{
$db->query("INSERT INTO slaveretrieval (retrieveid, masterid, userid, slaveid, slaveuserid, slavepword, release, heal, turns) 
VALUES ('', '{$now['masterid']}','{$now['userid']}','{$now['slaveid']}','{$now['slaveuserid']}','{$now['slavepword']}','{$now['release']}','{$now['heal']}','{$t['turns']}')");
$db->query("UPDATE slavemarket2 SET release=release-{$now['release']}, heal=heal-{$now['heal']} WHERE masterid={$_GET['ID']}");
$db->query("UPDATE users SET turns=turns-{$t['turns']} WHERE userid={$masteruserid}");
echo"You have retrieved {$now['release']} releases, {$now['heal']} heals and {$turns} turns.<br />
<a href='slavemarket.php'>Back to the Slave Market</a><br />
<a href='explore.php'>Back to town</a>";
}
}
$h->endpage();
?>

Can anyone spot what the hell it is that is wrong with this? I'm sure, that as usual it is probably something obvious, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

And yes I have tried it without the quotes around the inserts as well, same error.

I just don't get it ... I could see if it weren't picking up any of the values but it gets all the values that it needs to.

Edited by newttster