MakeWebGames

Item market problem

stevenrfc

Got another slight problem here.

When i had the old item market i had put some items on the market, and when i had replaced it with the new item market that Ian gave me, i removed the old items from the market down into my inventory and now i can view my inventory. :/

"Elite Conflict - Critical Error

A critical error has occurred, and page execution has stopped. Below are the details:

PHP Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array (2)

Action taken: Line executed: /home1/eliteco3/public_html/Mods/inventory.php:35

"

Well I would imagine you wouldnt cause if you truncate it deletes all data in the table so if there is no data in the table nothing will show up client side

Yeah i know it deletes all data, what i mean is that i still cant see the inventory.php its still coming up as a white page. This all started when i pulled down my old items from the dodgy market. :S

Yeah i know it deletes all data, what i mean is that i still cant see the inventory.php its still coming up as a white page. This all started when i pulled down my old items from the dodgy market. :S

Doesn't really make sense. You must have changed something in your inventory. There's no reason the item market should mess up your inventory page.

• 1 year later...