MakeWebGames

Creating gang error

chavdave

Yes am a noob but this is what the forum is for right to help people :P

i am having a problem when going to create a gang :( I go to create a gang then i get this Error so could someone tell me how to resolve this error thanks

QUERY ERROR: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Query was INSERT INTO gangs VALUES('','gang ','Admin gang only','','',0,0,100,11,11,5,0,0,'')

CHAVDAVE please stick to one thread when asking for help on the same matter.. as it gets confusing for everyone..

according to this INSERT there are

Query was INSERT INTO gangs VALUES('','gang ','Admin gang only','','',0,0,100,11,11,5,0,0,'')

there are 14 inserts now goto your PHPMYADMIN select your game table then select gangs

there should be 14 columns on there as well, if there are less then you either need to add a new row to the gangs OR remove a insert from the query on your PHP FILE.

if your columns are above 14 then add the missing column to your Insert Query

CHAVE before you delete a row make sure that there are no other mentions in your script for the 15 Queries It may not have been in the Query you posted but there maybe 15 Queries elsewhere on the script so check all Row Names on the gang table and scan through your php file one by one to work out which one is missing...

or just paste up your non working script and someone maybe able to assist more..

Edited by illusions