MakeWebGames

New spammer to be aware of...

[email protected] < sign up email

skooda < username

will spam your forums, users etc with his wisecrime game.

Before anyone posts proof, proof, proof etc....

yes i can show screen shots of DB table with info and SS's of his spamming.

Just making you aware he is spamming around a lot.

Maybe add wisecrime into your filters nice and early :)

[email protected] < sign up email

skooda < username

will spam your forums, users etc with his wisecrime game.

Before anyone posts proof, proof, proof etc....

yes i can show screen shots of DB table with info and SS's of his spamming.

Just making you aware he is spamming around a lot.

Maybe add wisecrime into your filters nice and early :)

Spam I only sent it 2 or 3 members and chat how is that spamming your users spammed on mines

oh dear dont be a silly boy.....

I havent spammed anything you fool...i , like an adult and decent owner, pay for my ads via FB, advertiseyourgame, various votesites etc etc...

to be caught out and respond with you did it to me is both childish and pathetic.

I'll leave it there as your clearly a dick.

filter wisecrime in your games today folks :)

oh dear dont be a silly boy.....

I havent spammed anything you fool...i , like an adult and decent owner, pay for my ads via FB, advertiseyourgame, various votesites etc etc...

to be caught out and respond with you did it to me is both childish and pathetic.

I'll leave it there as your clearly a dick.

filter wisecrime in your games today folks :)

Im pretty sure you didnt your member with their refer links

as i said your clearly a dick.

you just asked me to 'view my fed you cunt' < nicely worded

Ferderal Jail

Who Time Left Reason Jailer

timmy 351 Days NO HACKERS GS-Owner [1]

damage 9,964 Days This is sad GS-Owner [1]

damage 122,337 Days Anonymous [22]

^^ thats it 3 users.....nothing to with my game (just a desperate clutch at straws to try and redeem your actions)

bottom line is as long as your game name is out to be filtered i am fine with that.

No need to respond as i dont speak 'idiot'

Closed before the thread goes down hill;

You've both made your points, should you wish to chime in, message a staff member, they can reopen it.

Staff Members - listed here

Thanks for the heads up Acer.

---------------------------------

Unlocked; due to the request of Skooda (yes I was shocked too, but hey who am I to decline his request);

I think the thread should be open why because its obvious hes making a big deal out of nothing and dont know whats the different between advertising and spamming.

I think users might want to have opinion on this as every game gets advertise on.

Maybe we can have some posts in here that relate to Skooda and him spamming games, otherwise it may be locked again. :)

Edited by Djkanna

First off, I "LOL'ed" at "new [spammer/scammer/template stealer/mod distributor]." (It's like one of those workbook activities. Just insert whatever you've caught this guy doing.)

My opinion on the matter? It's pretty low, and it's against the game rules of just about every single game out there. There are legitimate cross-promotion methods out there. Of course, from skooda's history, he probably cannot/will not/lacks the respect to afford them.

Imagine if you ran a Burger King. The McDonald's guy is walking around in your parking lot and handing out fliers. How would you feel about that? Not very good. Not very good at all.

lol did this inbred really request it be re-opened ?

My view , in case you hadn't guessed skooda is this :

Yes games get spammed now and then.

Yes i consider you posting your game links in a shoutbox and mailing users as spam.

The reason you only mailed 3 or 4 ?...because you got banned by a GM you fucktard.

The biggest issue i have with you is this : Games do get spammed now and then by players and it is one of things that happens...The issue here is YOU.

You are the games owner...so it isnt some player spam brought on by a referal comp or anything like that.

It is YOU the games owner actively signing up for others games , that they work damned hard building userbases , paying for adverts etc...for a wanker like you to jump online and spam your 'fairly mediocre to outright ****' game.

If you wish to post any comeback ...think it through first as , trust me, you are coming across as a world class prick right about now skooda.

Okay I see this going no where good...

If you wish to discuss spammers and your opinions on spammers (generalise) then please create a thread in the game development - general section (seems to be appropriate).

As for this topic, everything has been said that can be said (in terms of x spammed y's game) so I see no point in the discussion being continued, that and it's also been requested it be closed (an op can request their topic be closed).