MakeWebGames

[Sell] Selling My AVacrade Pro license+alpha tample+1250 games pack For 20$!! [Sell]

GuyiGooG

According to their faq each licence is tied to your account and cannot be transferred/moved.

Also by my calculations its $19 for a single site licence and $5 extra for the 1250 games pack. Which comes to $24 not $30.

I selling the license for 20$ ad its 29$ becouse

license - 19$

1250 game pack - 5$

alpha temple - 5$

and i give my account when the costumor will pay and he will change the details ...

According to their faq each licence is tied to your account and cannot be transferred/moved.

Also by my calculations its $19 for a single site licence and $5 extra for the 1250 games pack. Which comes to $24 not $30.

I own 5 licenses to Av arcade. You can sell a license to someone else but the person buying it cannot get support in the forums and the seller has to be the one to get the updates for you so you can update the script to the current version. A side note: AV arcade updates frequently and if you are selling the script make sure you have the time to supply the updates to the new owner. AV arcade is a great script by the way.

Edited by Mystical

Hello, i want to sell my AvAracade License + Alpha tample + 1250 games pack For 20$ ! (its cost 30$ if you buy from avscripts)

Becouse i need the money and i dont use my license anymore ...

This is the best script that i ever see!

Proof:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7838/50963997.png

*PayPal Only

Dude seriously? Bad for you that I own a bunch of licenses and I am a member of the AV arcade forum. This is a quote from Andy....The guy that owns the AV arcade script.

Can I transfer my license to someone else?

Quote: I'm afraid you can't, licenses are tied to your account. The store software I use has no way of moving licenses, but it's also not something I'd be looking to support either.