MakeWebGames

Advanced Dogtags Mod [$10] Great for Contests and User Involvement!

Arson

If you want some ideas arson, maybe an option for a time period and a 1st 2nd and 3rd winner prize for the most tags ;) Maybe also an option to adjust the amount of dog tags someone can take off another.

I was actually considering a feature something like this when developing the mod, but thought it would be too much. Perhaps I was mistaken xD

My idea was a "Contests" creation menu similar to the Goals, where you would select the money/crystal/item reward, and then set the amount of tags needed to win the contest.

I didn't think about making it have runner-ups though, I like that. I can just make an option for how many runner-ups you want to have, and then you choose a reward for each. The runner-ups would be chosen when the 1st player reaches the goal and then the contest ends. So similar, but no time period selection.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I have installed the following mod.

Fixed the first error but i have the following error now.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method database::free_result() in /home/swisou/public_html/attack_dogtags.php on line 300

Help need please

Hello

I have installed the following mod.

Fixed the first error but i have the following error now.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method database::free_result() in /home/swisou/public_html/attack_dogtags.php on line 300

Help need please

These issues were fixed weeks ago.

I recommend downloading the most recent version of the files (MCCodeMods.com).

For that specific problem (line 300) just remove that $r = $db->free_result($q); crap.

Hi lynm77,

The database::free_result() method has been present since MCCodes 2.0.4 so you should not be receiving this error in 2.0.5b!

You might want to try redownloading the 2.0.5b package fresh from mccodes.com and re-uploading the class folder's files (class_db_mysql.php and class_db_mysqli.php) to fix this bug.