MakeWebGames

Could Be A Very Stupid Question (Not Specific Mod Question)

Seker

While looking around here, I've noticed a lot of references to admin.php. Version 1, I might add.

Now, I purchased 1.1.1. Downloaded straight from MCCodes.com. Am I supposed to have this file? Again, this could be a seriously stupid question. I'm just at a loss. Could someone clear this up?

Im not understanding the question are you looking for a owner panel or something similiar?

Ah, my bad. What I meant was, in a lot of V1 mods around the forum, there are instructions to change something in "admin.php."

The thing I'm wondering is, is this something that was removed when V1.1.1 was patched? Or have they, for some reason, kept it out of the download?

Ah, my bad. What I meant was, in a lot of V1 mods around the forum, there are instructions to change something in "admin.php."

The thing I'm wondering is, is this something that was removed when V1.1.1 was patched? Or have they, for some reason, kept it out of the download?

So your referring into security?

Do you have access to patch notes?

Perhaps the admin.php file was removed or changed to something else, check the script to see if there's a "staff panel" best bet if there is you may be able to substitute that for the required admin.php for said mods.

:)

Do you have access to patch notes?

Perhaps the admin.php file was removed or changed to something else, check the script to see if there's a "staff panel" best bet if there is you may be able to substitute that for the required admin.php for said mods.

:)

The simplest ideas always come from someone else. That sounds way easier than pulling my hair out. Thanks for that.

• Like 1