MakeWebGames

Is There Anyway I Can Change The Levels From 1 2 3.. To Like Scumbag, Civilian..

-CrAzY-

Re: Is There Anyway I Can Change The Levels From 1 2 3.. To Like Scumbag, Civili

i want to change the name of the levels into ranks like scumbag, civilian vandal...

but i want to only change the name of the levels, so wen i make a new house i still put Minh Level as 1 , 2 ,3 ........

thanks!

yes... you can. I think you should pay someone to do it for you, since just about everyone here can do it...except you.

Re: Is There Anyway I Can Change The Levels From 1 2 3.. To Like Scumbag, Civili

i havent looked at php code for a month now lol but if i understand what your saying code would be something like this:

if ($ir['level'] == 1) { $ir['rank'] == Scum }
OR
if ($ir['level'] == 1) { print "Scum"; }

No, That still wont work...

/// If user level is one then...

if ($ir['level'] == 1)

{

///$ir['rank'] varible equals scum

$ir['rank'] == Scum

}

It doesnt output anything... nor does it select or add anything to a table...

if ($ir['level'] == 1)

{

///$ir['rank'] varible equals scum

mysql_qry=UPDATE users SET rank=Scum

}

but obviously with the mysql query right

? Whats the point in that? Your still not going to display anything... so then you still have to add (echo 'Rank :'.$ir[rank].'.';) in there...

The query is pointless and a waste of resources =/

if ($ir['level'] == 1) { echo "Scum"; }

Does the same, no mysql!

Does the same, no mysql!

THats what i suggested at first, exactly that except for it was print "Scum"; not echo "Scum"; lol

Does the same, no mysql!

THats what i suggested at first, exactly that except for it was print "Scum"; not echo "Scum"; lol

I know... I just stated that the second example you gave was incorrect. lol ;)

They don't seem to be very good tutorials

LOL I like this one...

HTML Basics

HTML stands for HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language

HTML files end with .html

Text / Links

When using html you can format text so that its bold underlined and much more by editing the html tag

for example

Code

BOLD

Would output: Bold

Code

Home

Would output: Home

as a link once click it will redirect the user to the index.html page.

Submited By: EmoCoder

Its now You shouldnt be learning HTML is way out of date, you should be learning XHTML and CSS... Get with the future, you will need to if you want to get anywhere. Also HTML files can end in more than just *.HTML... Frontpage defualts to *.htm.

You can have *.shtml, *.xhtml as defualts aswell... Then depending what your server is configured to you can have it as any extension you want, so longs as its not in use!