• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Re: [Free] [v1] Scuba Diving

In crons open enerwillupdate.php or the energy cron

Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Under add:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Find:

Under add:

Open explore.php and in a table w/e you like...

SQL:

(If you cant find the query's in the cron file just add the code anywhere before the ?> it doesn't matter to much, happy now?)

i made it into shoot same codes just different words

make a file called shoot.php in it put

In crons open enerwillupdate.php

Find:

Under add:

Find:

Under add:

[/code]

PLEASE LEARN TO CONVERT lol but i will be nice and convert it beacuse i understand i was the same way but i cant no more after this beacuse thats how i learned everyone stoped helpin me told me how and when i asked ppl to convert they did not answer but

make a file called shoot.php in it put

In crons open energy cron

Find:

Under add:

Find:

Under add:

SQL:

• 1 month later...

ppl leave if u dont like me i am going to be here for a while i dont care wat u say

Thats not the proper attitude, especially if your a game owner. Seriously with this attitude your not going to get real far. Take a reality check and look in the mirror...I'm expecting some low grammar level response very soon...Thanks!