MakeWebGames

hosptal times

boots

Please help, i want to change the hosp times to a set time but dont know how to write the code, i dont want to do it with the rand formular just want a set time,can some-one please show me the code i need to replace the rand with i would like hosp times at 20 mins, Im new to this and want to learn but this is just driving me mad

It may be simple to us that are more advance in coding, but it may be hard for new people who are learning, asking questions does not hurt any. I am sure we ALL have asked questions and STILL do when we are stuck on something simple. With coding there is always something NEW to learn. ( i know i ask when I am stuck, then everything clicks after asking).

Its all new to me and i find it very hard to get my head round,got along way to go but slowly getting into it and so far enjoying it going blind from looking at my screen for hours though lol, thanks to this forum i can learn alot with your help guys thanks again :D

I didn't mean to bash anyone. Usually people start with a language by like reading w3schools and examining other users code. Github can be great for that. You can learn quickly from others sources (just don't steal). I just thought it was funny about that question. Most, if not all of these questions are simple google searches away. Theres nothing wrong with asking question, but eh some people get annoyed with em. I just thought you gave no effort at all, because you knew how the rand() function worked, but then you couldn't figure out how to get a static number to work? You probably didn't test anything.

You will learn eons more if you test instead of having people tell you. Plus you'll enjoy it more, actually knowing how things operate and run.