MakeWebGames

New Merit System W/ staff panel add new merit [$15]

FastCoder

I am selling a New Merit System with the option to add merits ingame through staff panel.

This comes with Incremental and non incremental Upgrades

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]225[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]226[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]227[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]228[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]229[/ATTACH]

distributed by Fastcoder with consent of Venom

Price Changed To $10 its more reasonable

Demo ::

deathvalley.co.cc

user & pass: makewebgames

1086194584_merit1.thumb.PNG.997ab0ec2f9d7343dde82dd9fdd7a4be.PNG

Merit2.thumb.PNG.0f981c452d8976303d03643b1e378e43.PNG

1754399106_Merit3.thumb.PNG.ae0ba2e25135e445d926bd2b0df78425.PNG

2052219868_Merit4.thumb.PNG.c42231894bb5ffd9606fc0313c863d7f.PNG

1484720090_Merit5.thumb.PNG.0fe0a86d0ceef9767b7faf7e71ad2de7.PNG

1940249734_Merit6.thumb.PNG.004437b6b42ffa819359aabd07656bfa.PNG

Edited by FastCoder

The reason I ask is because there are actually people out there that can't do SQL, and don't know the fields in the DB for MCC, and it's those people that would need this. As this is a basic enough mod, people with a good knowledge of PHP/SQL would make this themselves rather than pay $15 for it. It almost seems like a lose/lose situation for yourself. But I like to see everyone succeed, so I really hope you have good sales for this. Good luck.

The reason I ask is because there are actually people out there that can't do SQL, and don't know the fields in the DB for MCC, and it's those people that would need this. As this is a basic enough mod, people with a good knowledge of PHP/SQL would make this themselves rather than pay $15 for it. It almost seems like a lose/lose situation for yourself. But I like to see everyone succeed, so I really hope you have good sales for this. Good luck.

yes i told Venom that and it might get added so theres an example in the create page

You can only use INSERT and UPDATE.

If you are going to let someone into your staff panel, you should trust them in the first place.

You can do a lot of damage with just those two... you're being very optimistic to believe every staff member is 100% trustworthy. The people I trust that much would have access to phpmyadmin...

You can do a lot of damage with just those two... you're being very optimistic to believe every staff member is 100% trustworthy. The people I trust that much would have access to phpmyadmin...

Depends who you let on your staff team. I have staff permissions to choose which staff can go to what pages. If you dont trust someone, just create something along the lines of a permissions system.

-_-

What would your solution be then? -_- Any way of creating merits through the staff panel can do damage. Whether it is a single query input field, or different drop downs to put together a query.

Depends who you let on your staff team. I have staff permissions to choose which staff can go to what pages. If you dont trust someone, just create something along the lines of a permissions system.

-_-

I would assume all sites have some way to limit who is seeing what page even if it's an if() inside the staff file.

What would your solution be then? -_- Any way of creating merits through the staff panel can do damage. Whether it is a single query input field, or different drop downs to put together a query.

You're talking about a query that's built, and then sanitized as opposed to yours that is simply typed in then run. Anything can be manipulated sure, but allowing direct query input is something completely different.

I would assume all sites have some way to limit who is seeing what page even if it's an if() inside the staff file.

You're talking about a query that's built, and then sanitized as opposed to yours that is simply typed in then run. Anything can be manipulated sure, but allowing direct query input is something completely different.

You don't have a solution then.

That's a harsh way of putting it. Creating a populated list limits what your staff members can actually do. Your query will already be coded into the php file and the inputs will change but a mere 2 words in the line. Yes, exploits are possible, but what out there isn't at risk to these? Putting a query line for freedom typing is a recipe for disaster.

If you cannot see the problem, or a solution, perhaps selling this is a mistake at this point.

Name of merit,

Description,

Dropdown of values you could add to (e.g. money, brave, maxbrave, energy etc...).

Amount to update by.

Then check it's something in the array of given values -> escape then name, and description, store it. When updating the user table to give the merit check what's saved to update in the database, and add that value to an update query. Just as it's done for crimes for example or how many crystals it takes to refill energy in game. No direct query input needed...

Name of merit,

Description,

Dropdown of values you could add to (e.g. money, brave, maxbrave, energy etc...).

Amount to update by.

Then check it's something in the array of given values -> escape then name, and description, store it. When updating the user table to give the merit check what's saved to update in the database, and add that value to an update query. Just as it's done for crimes for example or how many crystals it takes to refill energy in game. No direct query input needed...

it will be done now

Edited by FastCoder

Name of merit,

Description,

Amount to update by.

Fine -_-

I will do this. ;)

And send it out to replace the 1.0/1.1 sold.

• 2 weeks later...