MakeWebGames

Mccodes license - 35$

W3Theory || Peter

Hello everyone!

I am selling one of my mccodes license for 35$, it was originally given for my Year 1920 game. However, after making it more of a custom base I do not need the license anymore and looking to sell it.

The original value is 100$ but through me, you can grab it for 35$!

First one to email will grab the license. I will ask for them to change the domain on my end and then I can send you the zip file myself. As i have other domains on the account connected to me so can not give the account up.

Thanks,

Peter Leaman

• 2 months later...
Hello everyone!

I am selling one of my mccodes license for 35$, it was originally given for my Year 1920 game. However, after making it more of a custom base I do not need the license anymore and looking to sell it.

The original value is 100$ but through me, you can grab it for 35$!

First one to email will grab the license. I will ask for them to change the domain on my end and then I can send you the zip file myself. As i have other domains on the account connected to me so can not give the account up.

Thanks,

Peter Leaman

lol but then you will still be the official owner of it and can change the domain anytime.. to anything...? xD