MakeWebGames

VPSNINE 20GB HDD 512MB Burst Ram 250GB bandwidth From 10$/Montth

sady92

VPSNINE(http://www.vpsnine.com) is a virtualization company specialized in VPS Hosting. Offering high quality VPS with professional support.

Features:

2 hours average response!

If you submit a ticket, we will do our best to answer it in less than 2 hours!

SolusVM Panel

We offer SolusVM as for panel, the best panel for managing, booting, installing os and much more easily.

+20 Linux OS

We offer the most majority of the Operating System, 1 click far. You will find Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, Suse etc.

7 Days Moneyback Guarantee

We offer a 7 Day moneyback for every virtual private server package, just submit a ticket and our billing team will help you.

------------------------------------------------

Payments:

You can pay our services from Paypal, Moneybookers and Alertpay or just by using your credit card with Moneybookers or alertpay protected with SSL.

Established in 2011

VPSNINE started its activity in 2011. For one purpose, to give to our customers and clients a quality service and a friendly and professional support and we will achive our goal. Our prices are competitive with the worlds biggest companies in the web hosting industry. We are always here to hear your requirements and to help you to find the adeguate vps for you and make you feel confortable with us.

Datacenter

Our technology is situated in our private suite -- a particular separated area -- in the Equinix data centre, Düsseldorf, one of the most up-to-date and most secure IP-data centres in Germany. Equipment features such as fully air-conditioned rooms, an uninterruptible power supply and a multistage access control offer best conditions for a stable operation of our infrastructure. You can check our photos in the header for a better idea of our servers.

Support and Assistence

Have questions about your account, billing terms, upgrades or troubleshooting? We are here to help you out, let us know your problem and we can solve it together in a fast and easy way. You can contact us by phone, email, and skype we will be online mostly of the time and we will try to sort out your problems as fast as posible and with professionalism. Dont hesitate to contact us.

Servers - Quad Core Equal Share

VPS256

10GB HDD

256MB Ram Memory

384MB Burstable Ram

150GB bandwidth

1 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][10$ / Monthly]

VPS512

30GB HDD

512MB Ram Memory

768MB Burstable Ram

400GB monthly bandwidth

1 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][20$ / Monthly]

VPS1024

50GB HDD

1024MB Ram Memory

1536MB Burstable Ram

750GB monthly bandwidth

2 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][30$ / Monthly]

VPS2048

100GB HDD

2048MB Ram Memory

3074MB Burstable Ram

1TB monthly bandwidth

3 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][40$ / Monthly]

Coupons and Discounts

Use: FREEZ15% to get ride of 15% of the price Recurring LIFETIME

Use: NEWYEAR50OFF to get 50% OFF the First month of every VPS Plan !! (Expires In 31/12/2011)

Use: FREEWHMCS To Get WHMCS FREE For Every Order Greater than 3 Months (Expires In 31/01/2012)

ADDONS:

Each Additional ip: 1.5$

Panels and Addons:

cPanel: 15$

DirectAdmin: 15$

WHMCS: 15$

Litespeed: 15$

Softaculous: 4$

Fantastico: 4$

Kloxo: FREE

TESTS:

IPv4 Test IP: 31.170.110.94

IPv6 Test IP: 2a02:e00:ffff:fffc::a65a:84d5

Test Files: testfile.vpsnine.com

Some Reviews from our Clients

I really appreciate the great support VPSNINE has given me so far, and I can recommend your company as the best VPS provider I've ever had. (And I've had approximately 12 other VPS providers before you!). I am really impressed with the quick support and service that your company is able to provide to me as a customer. You can expect my full loyalty as a customer as I've decided that I will only and always, from now on, buy my future servers with your company. I thank you again for the great support!

Roberto Tramontano, MediaNote

I have used many hosts that have good prices, adequate customer support and bearably services. This is not the case at VPSNINE, the prices are great, customer support is superb and the quality overall is outstanding.The support has helped me countless times, from installing operating systems to adding domains. If you have not tried VPSNINE, I suggest you do so now because you will be surprised as I cannot find any downfalls to their superb services with great prices.

Jordan McQueen, http://www.technical-stop.net

VPSNine is serous company, with perfect support. In five minutes they setup my VPS and everything was perfect, easy, quality. For months now I have no complaint. I wish the company success!

Pavel Djunev, W-SEO.com

Contact us Anytime:

Phone number: +359 (87) 7 500 208

E-mail address: [email protected]

FaceBook.com/vpsnine

Twitter.com/#!/vpsnine

CHICAGO AND DUSSELDORF SERVERS !!

VPSNINE(http://www.vpsnine.com) is a virtualization company specialized in VPS Hosting. Offering high quality VPS with professional support.

Features:

2 hours average response!

If you submit a ticket, we will do our best to answer it in less than 2 hours!

SolusVM Panel

We offer SolusVM as for panel, the best panel for managing, booting, installing os and much more easily.

+20 Linux OS

We offer the most majority of the Operating System, 1 click far. You will find Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, Suse etc.

7 Days Moneyback Guarantee

We offer a 7 Day moneyback for every virtual private server package, just submit a ticket and our billing team will help you.

Payments:

You can pay our services from Paypal, Moneybookers and Alertpay or just by using your credit card with Moneybookers or alertpay protected with SSL.

Established in 2011

VPSNINE started its activity in 2011. For one purpose, to give to our customers and clients a quality service and a friendly and professional support and we will achive our goal. Our prices are competitive with the worlds biggest companies in the web hosting industry. We are always here to hear your requirements and to help you to find the adeguate vps for you and make you feel confortable with us.

Datacenter

Our technology is situated in our private suite -- a particular separated area -- in the Equinix data centre, Düsseldorf, one of the most up-to-date and most secure IP-data centres in Germany. Equipment features such as fully air-conditioned rooms, an uninterruptible power supply and a multistage access control offer best conditions for a stable operation of our infrastructure. You can check our photos in the header for a better idea of our servers.

Support and Assistence

Have questions about your account, billing terms, upgrades or troubleshooting? We are here to help you out, let us know your problem and we can solve it together in a fast and easy way. You can contact us by phone, email, and skype we will be online mostly of the time and we will try to sort out your problems as fast as posible and with professionalism. Dont hesitate to contact us.

Servers - Quad Core Equal Share

VPS256

10GB HDD

256MB Ram Memory

384MB Burstable Ram

150GB bandwidth

IPv6 - Per Request

1 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][5$ / Monthly] With Coupon

VPS384

20GB HDD

384MB Ram Memory

512MB Burstable Ram

250GB bandwidth

IPv6 - Per Request

1 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][7.5$ / Monthly] With Coupon

VPS512

30GB HDD

512MB Ram Memory

768MB Burstable Ram

400GB monthly bandwidth

IPv6 - Per Request

1 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][10$ / Monthly] With Coupon

VPS768

40GB HDD

768MB Ram Memory

1024MB Burstable Ram

600GB monthly bandwidth

IPv6 - Per Request

1 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][12.5$ / Monthly] With Coupon

VPS1024

50GB HDD

1024MB Ram Memory

1536MB Burstable Ram

750GB monthly bandwidth

IPv6 - Per Request

2 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][15$ / Monthly] With Coupon

VPS1536

75GB HDD

1536MB Ram Memory

2048MB Burstable Ram

850GB monthly bandwidth

IPv6 - Per Request

2 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][17.5$ / Monthly] With Coupon

VPS2048

100GB HDD

2048MB Ram Memory

3074MB Burstable Ram

1TB monthly bandwidth

IPv6 - Per Request

3 IPv4

OpenVZ

[Order][20$ / Monthly] With Coupon

Coupons and Discounts

Use: FREEZ15% to get ride of 15% of the price Recurring LIFETIME

Use: NEWYEAR50OFF to get 50% OFF the First 3 month of every VPS Plan !! (Expires In 31/12/2011)

Use: FREEWHMCS To Get WHMCS FREE For Every Order Greater than 3 Months (Expires In 31/01/2012)

ADDONS:

Each Additional ip: 1.5$

Panels and Addons:

cPanel: 15$

DirectAdmin: 15$

WHMCS: 15$

Litespeed: 15$

Softaculous: 4$

Fantastico: 4$

Kloxo: FREE

TESTS:

Dusseldorf - DE

IPv4 Test IP: 31.170.110.94

IPv6 Test IP: 2a02:e00:ffff:fffc::a65a:84d5

Chicago - USA

IPv4 Test IP: 64.79.106.189

IPv6 Test IP: Currently not Supported

Test Files: testfile.vpsnine.com

Some Reviews from our Clients

I really appreciate the great support VPSNINE has given me so far, and I can recommend your company as the best VPS provider I've ever had. (And I've had approximately 12 other VPS providers before you!). I am really impressed with the quick support and service that your company is able to provide to me as a customer. You can expect my full loyalty as a customer as I've decided that I will only and always, from now on, buy my future servers with your company. I thank you again for the great support!

Roberto Tramontano, MediaNote

I have used many hosts that have good prices, adequate customer support and bearably services. This is not the case at VPSNINE, the prices are great, customer support is superb and the quality overall is outstanding.The support has helped me countless times, from installing operating systems to adding domains. If you have not tried VPSNINE, I suggest you do so now because you will be surprised as I cannot find any downfalls to their superb services with great prices.

Jordan McQueen, http://technical-stop.net

VPSNine is serous company, with perfect support. In five minutes they setup my VPS and everything was perfect, easy, quality. For months now I have no complaint. I wish the company success!

Pavel Djunev, W-SEO.com

Contact us Anytime:

Phone number: +359 (87) 7 500 208

E-mail address: [email protected]

FaceBook.com/vpsnine

Twitter.com/#!/vpsnine