MakeWebGames

Selling full game!

I'm currently selling a full game system , mccode v2 based allthough hardly anything on this website is mccodes anymore. I have spent months on this website and I now wish for it to go to someone who will look after it.

I have made a torn city theme based website , I havent spent time on the login page. Allthough im sure its easy to remake it. And the register. But its ingame what matters most.

Feel free to view it here: http://www.vital-mafia.com

I am in the middle of making a login page for this the link is : http://www.vital-mafia.com/Game/home.html

I will be ingame all the time. Updating it and adding more stuff. If you wish to offer a asking price for all the mods / even the webhost and domain. Just pm me ingame or add my msn:

[email protected]

Thanks for reading =] ,

Take care elite coders.

Demo account:

login name : demo5

Password: demo

Edited by jackhampson1

Dont buy anything from him... he has no right to sell them... as this gae is not a VAILD MCCODES GAME!!! and i can say there is not one bit that has been edited

how do i know?

well you have the copy which i moved important files into a a folder called IMP****NT ( The * are so people don't take this information and use it )

and to point out you just said which you bought hmm i thought you said you made them yet another lie....

Edited by MrAnthony

Yes you do not have the rights.

End of don't try and Bullshit someone who's obliviously had a background with this game and who it is owned by and were they come from.

yes old owner could be classed as first owner.... you're literally too stupid to insult. ( The Hangover ;D )

Edited by MrAnthony