MakeWebGames

Scammed please help error code

Bennyh789

Hi all,

I brought some premade crimes and crime groups from someone on here, i told him about the errors and he blocks me from msn, when I enter them into phpmyadmin I get the following error message:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

The sql im using is:

INSERT INTO `crimes` (`crimeID`, `crimeNAME`, `crimeBRAVE`, `crimePERCFORM`, `crimeSUCCESSMUNY`, `crimeSUCCESSCRYS`, `crimeSUCCESSITEM`, `crimeGROUP`, `crimeITEXT`, `crimeSTEXT`, `crimeFTEXT`, `crimeJTEXT`, `crimeJAILTIME`, `crimeJREASON`, `crimeXP`) VALUES

(1, 'Search the Bins for Cash', 2, '(WILL*1000/1)', 6, 0, 0, 1, 'You walk around looking for a bin to search for cash!<br/>', '<font color=green>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,<br/>\r\n\r\nThen you find a burger wrapper in the bin with <b>${money}</b> scrunched inside!</font>\r\n\r\n', '<font color=brown>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,<br/>\r\n\r\nYou feel the bottom of the bin and realise their is nothing inside.</font>                ', '<font color=red>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,<br/>\r\n\r\nThen you hear <b>OI!</b>, <br/>\r\n\r\nYou run ,But you couldn''t hide no where! "Your Nicked!"</font>                    ', 2, 'Caught looting the bins', 0.5000),

This is just one of the crimes I have paid and recieved 50, but im sure if i find out what is wrong with this one it would be the same for the rest of them

Thankyou in advance

Ben

I suck at coding but I think you need a ; after VALUES on the first string and a ; at the end of the second string instead of a ,

I could be wrong.

On second look you seem to be missing part of the first string....

After Values there should be something that looks like this (1, 'Standard Crimes', 1);

Edited by Mystical

Thanks all however I tried and I still get the below:

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `crimes` ( `crimeID` , `crimeNAME` , `crimeBRAVE` , `crimePERCFORM` , `crimeSUCCESSMUNY` , `crimeSUCCESSCRYS` , `crimeSUCCESSITEM` , `crimeGROUP` , `crimeITEXT` , `crimeSTEXT` , `crimeFTEXT` , `crimeJTEXT` , `crimeJAILTIME` , `crimeJREASON` , `crimeXP` )

VALUES ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

I ran the query:

INSERT INTO `crimes` (`crimeID`, `crimeNAME`, `crimeBRAVE`, `crimePERCFORM`, `crimeSUCCESSMUNY`, `crimeSUCCESSCRYS`, `crimeSUCCESSITEM`, `crimeGROUP`, `crimeITEXT`, `crimeSTEXT`, `crimeFTEXT`, `crimeJTEXT`, `crimeJAILTIME`, `crimeJREASON`, `crimeXP`) VALUES;

(1, 'Search the Bins for Cash', 2, '(WILL*1000/1)', 6, 0, 0, 1, 'You walk around looking for a bin to search for cash!', '<font color=green>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,\r\n\r\nThen you find a burger wrapper in the bin with <b>${money}</b> scrunched inside!</font>\r\n\r\n', '<font color=brown>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,\r\n\r\nYou feel the bottom of the bin and realise their is nothing inside.</font>*************** ', '<font color=red>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,\r\n\r\nThen you hear <b>OI!</b>, \r\n\r\nYou run ,But you couldnt hide no where! "Your Nicked!"</font>******************* ', 2, 'Caught looting the bins', 0.5000),

Edited by Bennyh789

INSERT INTO `crimes` (`crimeID`, `crimeNAME`, `crimeBRAVE`, `crimePERCFORM`, `crimeSUCCESSMUNY`, `crimeSUCCESSCRYS`, `crimeSUCCESSITEM`, `crimeGROUP`, `crimeITEXT`, `crimeSTEXT`, `crimeFTEXT`, `crimeJTEXT`, `crimeJAILTIME`, `crimeJREASON`, `crimeXP`) VALUES

(1, 'Search the Bins for Cash', 2, '(WILL*1000/1)', 6, 0, 0, 1, 'You walk around looking for a bin to search for cash!', '<font color=green>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,Then you find a burger wrapper in the bin with <b>${money}</b> scrunched inside!</font>', '<font color=brown>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,You feel the bottom of the bin and realise their is nothing inside.</font>', '<font color=red>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,Then you hear <b>OI!</b>, You run ,But you couldnt hide no where! \"Your Nicked!\"</font>', 2, 'Caught looting the bins', '0.5000')
Edited by Lithium

I was the one who was selling it ...

I did not scam this guy

because he did not pay me first of all...

and i said i will fix it for him but my friend had an accident in the morning ..and i had to go to the hosp...and tonight ill have to stay with him as his parents are away from town

im posting this frm my phone

i din block u on MSN

i mailed u back ..just few mins ago

(1, 'Search the Bins for Cash', 2, '(WILL*1000/1)', 6, 0, 0, 1, 'You walk around looking for a bin to search for cash!', '<font color=green>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,Then you find a burger wrapper in the bin with <b>${money}</b> scrunched inside!</font>', '<font color=brown>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,You feel the bottom of the bin and realise their is nothing inside.</font>', '<font color=red>You begin moving rubbish inside the bin,Then you hear <b>OI!</b>, You run But you couldnt hide no where! \"Your Nicked!\"</font>', 2, 'Caught looting the bins', '0.5000');

Try this..

Edited by Smokey