MakeWebGames

stats cap

Snatchy

Re: stats cap

a better way, is to not have so much money in your game

would anyone even know what $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 is?

A septillion. :)

Better yet would be a Googol, which is 1 followed by 99 zero's. A Googolplex is 1 with 100 zero's.

This random information, brought to you by Vorlen's Stupid Facts.

• 1 month later...

Laugh all you like tittlemouse.... just took a look at your game!!!! and you laugh at me???? what a joke.... Anyway guys this still doesn't fix the problem. I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on the situation??? The Question is How do I get my stats figures to show the figure and not have +13 and that crap. It happens at about 1 trillion dollars in the game. I have changed all the (ints) in the game but still doesn't help me at all.

insullence i tellz ya... I want it to add the total amount of money in the game and average it as well.... i need some help with the query?

the game has trillions in it. that's what i need, totals and averages that are displayed as numbers instead of the mumbo jumbo that comes up on your stats page....What's with the dumbass posts?. Now is that Lamens termanology enough for you?

TITTLE CAN U STOP POSTING IN MY POSTS PLEASE.... number 1... where the hell did you get crons out of working out the formula for displaying an entire column on the stats page? Number 2.... You have been no help at all in on single post to a fix I have read of yours... If ya not gonna help, DON'T....Number 3.... The Stats Page HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CRONS!

now is there anyone else who would like to enlighten me on this rather frustrating problem?