MakeWebGames

Mod Discussion

oxidati0n

Mod Discussion

We always tend to make mods, and some of them dont become successful. So here you can decide more of what you want, just pick your vote and it'll affect how Netcodes UK's mods will work from this moment. It'll benefit you and make your mod purchasing a whole lot safer and easier for all of us.

Thanks.

Loser's votes wont be counted. (They know who they are)

Re: Mod Discussion

Combined Mods (2 coders make one big mod) Well this is always great 2 minds better then one some times!!!

Graphic Mods----again great for stuff like what you and twysted did on the pick 3 mod

Non-Graphical Mods-----well not all mods need grafics

Little Addons-----like forum (0) was great

Anti-Piracy Mods-----well that is always gd

Combined Mods (2 coders make one big mod) Well this is always great 2 minds better then one some times!!!

Graphic Mods----again great for stuff like what you and twysted did on the pick 3 mod

Non-Graphical Mods-----well not all mods need grafics

Little Addons-----like forum (0) was great

Anti-Piracy Mods-----well that is always gd

thx for your opinion :mrgreen:

what about a mod where you have to go to estate agnets in differnt citys to buy good houese if they are on sale or by let form a player

i know its a big mod but i know people will like it i wound like a mod like that

thax oxi

what about a mod where you have to go to estate agnets in differnt citys to buy good houese if they are on sale or by let form a player

i know its a big mod but i know people will like it i wound like a mod like that

thax oxi

Nicely Said and i like that idea to :-P but even better idea :-P

A mod were you got to diffrent cities and buy diffrent houses in diffrent cities like say United States I have a house then say i traveled to United Kindom then i had a flat that would be a cool idea :-P :-P