MakeWebGames

Login and Ingame PSDs for sale

Ben Nash

How much do you think there worth Kieran?

It completely depends who buys it. But youve got to consider, whoever does buy it is going to have to pay $30+ just to get it coded, and mabe more if they want it integrated (that's if they cant do it themselves).

If you add all this up, then when you think about it, you could get a MUCH better template done for the same price, or mabe only a little more.

In my opinion, its worth nothing unless you get it coded. However like I said, it's all about finding the right buyer.

im not attacking anyone , im just saying the price rory payed is allitle high for this template . 40 pounds ands up to 70-75 dollars , when action packed got the psd and got it sliced for 30 i believe according to this thread .

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/39999-Selling-login-and-ingame-Template?highlight=actionpacked

Edited by Ecko

If i'm not mistaken, the prices earlier were cheaper. They were in $'s but now you've edited it to be in pounds, and even more expensive. Not that it affects me, but just saying ;)

The reason i think he wants £ because he can easily change it to $ and then he would have around $60-75 so he is kinda ripping off the Buyer

Omg Dreamcoder, have you not read the replies? He changed it to UK because it now comes coded which means it is worth more.....

Did u read my post carefully

The reason i think he wants £ because he can easily change it to $ and then he would have around $60-75 so he is kinda ripping off the Buyer

If you transfer £ to $ you get more money.. anyway im not arguing with you this is off topic