MakeWebGames

War Gaming Theme Template - PSD (Layered) - Auction

LiuGeorge

templatesale.png

Check out the template @ http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1282/wartemplate.png

It has been a long time since I have been on this forums. Thought I would add some change as it seems not many people have been designing lately, other then a few. This I made planning on using myself but I didn't get a chance and decided why not auction it off to someone who needs it.

I am not sure how long the auction will take ... a day, maybe a week, I don't think any more.

Please place your bids in the comment section below, if you want to Buy It Now, please write below.

This template was made with graphics that have been drawn and designed by George Liu. All images are subject to copyright, buyer will have full rights to this layout. Buyer will receive the PSD (layered). The image titled "Placeholder" is subject to copyright of the Call of Duty franchise, it should not be used unless noted in the site this template is used on.

Definitely an improvement from what I last saw of your work, the bullets, I would of just went and bought an istock photo and used those. The ones you made definitely take away from the template and make it way to much like a cartoon theme. I do like the shapes that you have put together, very nicely done. Though I don't think this is a template for a mccode engine game. Based on how you set up the profile and knowing how hard it would be to set that up on that template.

Thanks for starting my auction :P though $15 doesn't cut it for my work on it, ill be sure to consider your offer if I choose upon charity ;)

@ Peter, I would have used a stock, but then it restricts the buyer from selling the template further if they choose, and it can be easily taken off if required, as for if it works with mccodes, i don't see a person who has good programming skills not being able to code it, of course, i leave it completely customizable from this point forth.