MakeWebGames

Excellent Vampire Storyline for Sale

Redex

Hello everyone, first of all i would like to apologise for not being able to reply to the few people that messaged me about content writing, as i was on holiday in Dubai and the hotel web-filter blocked nearly all sites including MWG.

Well i'm selling a Vampire Storyline, originally made for Xecho, however, later on Xecho and his partner, decided they don't need it anymore, as they are working on a different project (or something like that).

Anyway, i don't know how this is going to work, as i can't really show you the whole storyline, but i guess we'll find a way round it ;)

if you're interested you can contact me via Messenger: [email protected] or you can send me a message via MWG. Thanks.

Illusions, i know where you're coming from, but i guess the way content writing goes is, if a legit client approaches you, he tells you what he needs, you get it done show it to him and get the money. However, in the circumstances, that a client asks for something, and then says he/she dosen't need it (not specifically targetting Xecho just saying generally) then it's highly unlikley someone else is going to buy it because first of all it won't fit his game or he wants you to show him it before getting it, which obviously you can't do.

That been said, if someone i can trust from MWG, wants to buy it, i can show them a bit of it and then hopefully they'll like and buy the full storyline. Just to confirm this is the main storyline, and it's about a page long to go inside the game. Thank you and hope i find a buyer soon ;)

Edited by Redex

Not being rude but like he stated, he asks the buyer how much he feels the piece is worth. Therefore he is charging the buyer what the buyer wants to pay. Seems fair to me don't you think?

P.S Redex, your a great content writer, hired you many times and pleased me all the time. Hope the best for you.

Thanks Danger Boy. W3 Theory Peter, the price was decided after i wrote what the buyer wanted ;) - If the buyer is happy to pay, than i'm not sure how it could not be worth it - A piece is worth what the buyer is ready to pay. There is no right price or wrong price :)