MakeWebGames

Content Writing.

DreamCoder

Content Writing.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Content Writing.

Not for jlbird but a example

It's midnight your walking home from the Black Bull Pub then suddenly a thug in a hoody attacks you, ARGHHH GET THE FUCK OFF ME! you fight back but he pulls a knife out and threatens you. "Give me all your f*cking money now or am going to stab you up bud! you hand over all your money but when he turns away you jump on his back and snap his neck, you fell scard and run off.

Next morning...

You walk down to the local corner shop and pick up a newspaper, "Murder in Murray street" you throw the newspaper back on the shelf and walk quickly out the shop. "Wanted Billy Deer" all over the walls of the shops, now your on the run from the law what are you going to do now?

Like I mention before on your thread Ben-Nasha, both of your story plots are just too generic. Anyone would be able to come up with them if they spent 5 minutes or so. This is not meant in any offense, but when creating a story plot, you need to create a character based, a real life explanation that seems plausible. For example, DreamCoder, that doesn't make sense at all on how he became a "Mafia Soldier". A mafia soldier is someone who is generally a soldier/strong man for a organized crime unit, family organization. So to say you are a Mafia Soldier now because you are fighting in the streets to survive by yourself, doesn't work. A mafia is built up of multiple people, not just one. It would be Gangster Soldier in your case.

To continue on, there is no real reason to play on the story line, I don't see how you can make a game fit that theme unless by doing just random features/crimes, which doesn't make the player feel like they are progressing. The story doesn't explain what you are trying to really fight for (just to survive isn't enough, most mafia/gangster games are made that way).

Right, I saw. If you wanted people to use your services then why post a generic story plot to show people you work? If you wanted to grab clients, then you should of came up with a real strong story plot that people would read and want to get one from you. But from seeing this, I wouldn't want to hire either one of you for content work based on the examples you given. Examples are suppose to show off you work.

Your heart is racing. Only thing running through your mind is "Did I lose him ?". You peer into the dark and just as you begin

to show a sign of relief, you see a dark figure heading your way. You get cornered down a one way alley. You start getting that gut

wrenching feeling in your stomach. Then your instincs kick in. You pick up a lead pipe and prepare to defend your self. The figure approaches you with

a blade drawn and demands your money. You hesitate slightly but as the figure lunges forward you swing the pipe at is head. CRACCKKKK ! The lifeless body

falls to the ground. You drop the pipe and run. After you arrive at your crumby apartment you notice you have some blood splatter on your shirt. You quickly dispose of it. You try to go to sleep but the thought of you murdering someone keeps you awake but it was self defense right ? Thats what you keep telling yourself. You begin to fear going to jail and become very paranoid.

As daylight begins to creep in, you hear banging at your door. Thinking its the police you quickly strap your shoes on, grab your cash and dip out the window.

That is a couple minutes of crime theme writing....not too much as there was no real point to me writing that....lol

Good luck to all you content writers ;)

Edited by Curt