MakeWebGames

[v1] NEW - Weapon Stocks & Transport

Silver

Weapon Stocks & Transport - $35

This modification generally adds to the fun of the game and could generally increase online activity. Users can buy non-useable weapons from a black market for a price specified by the owner - the price of these weapons will change between the minimum and maximum price per weapon also set by the owner.

When users have bought weapons from the black market they get inserted into the players warehouse - the player has a warehouse per city and they are liable to police raids, which empty the warehouse of the city that the player is currently in. In the warehouse you can manage your weapon stock by loading it onto a truck or selling it at that cities black market.

If you load stock onto a truck, you may then transport it to other warehouses in cities you can access. Each black market in each city has different prices and different quantities of a weapon. When you have transported a weapon to a city you may find the price to sell for is slightly higher in this city, therefore making a profit. However, delivery trucks are also raided by thieves etc. All raids are determined randomly.

Users also have other useful functions such as:

Dump stock (Deletes specified stock from warehouse without no money gain)

Empty warehouse (Empties warehouse completely in that city)

YOU CAN HAVE IT SO THE PRICE IS BASED ON QUANTITY OF THE WEAPON, OR PRICE IS BASED BETWEEN VALUES SET BY THE OWNER - CHOOSE BEFORE YOU BUY!

Demo is available at www.murder-city2.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The script is currently set for two cities, there are instructions in the package which list how to add weapons to black markets within other cities. This mod will require some alteration by you to fit your game economy and player quantity. If you do not know how to code or manage crons - I recommend you ask for installation help.

Screenshots

bmarket1.jpg

bmarket2.jpg

warehouse1.jpg

warehouse2.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck3.jpg

If you would like to purchase this mod add me on msn or email me at [email protected] - alternatively you could drop me a pm on CE.

Re: [v1] NEW - Weapon Stocks & Transport

haha :-P

Murder-City 2 will be closed for final preparations before release. If you want to see the mod in demo during this time please email me or drop me a pm. After the release there will be a demo account set up so you can preview the mod with login details.

You can also ask questions about this mod and purchase details on my IRC:

64.18.140.70 is the IP address, mIRC users type: /s 64.18.140.70 then join #lobby

alternatively you can come to CE IRC and i will be there too

I got it right off the bat. This is a cool mod in its base with lots of great possibilites to it. It's a good well worth it. Ohh and if your an asshead that says you can make it in 5 minutes lol please do I so wanna see it, hell i might even hire you to code for me. Great mod Silver keep em coming.

• 2 weeks later...

i do know some one who could code this in lets see 10-15 mins if he was not busy he dont charge that much aswell umm lets see he has made a mod wich is only on zavers game and mine umm fixed up all my bugs and all and just for $20 :-D

I got it right off the bat. This is a cool mod in its base with lots of great possibilites to it. It's a good well worth it. Ohh and if your an asshead that says you can make it in 5 minutes lol please do I so wanna see it, hell i might even hire you to code for me. Great mod Silver keep em coming.

I could make it in 5 minutes :roll:

I seriously doubt that. 5 Minutes, come on now.

Seriously dude, code cannot be written in lightening speed. No matter how good you are, it does take time to write quality bug-free hack-free code. Of course this code isn't that, but still.

Seriously dude, code cannot be written in lightening speed. No matter how good you are, it does take time to write quality bug-free hack-free code. Of course this code isn't that, but still.

LOL thanks UCC :P

but yea i admit it isnt :)

Silver you knew there would be someone in here that could code it in 5 secs right? lol damnit I want a refund just playing. Its a decent mods lots of things one can do to it to make it better. Still I dont see this mod anywhere else. Very nice base for alot of good things to be built off of it.

prolly cos he'll steal a copy off someone who bought it and then sell it on :o

claims its his and there we go, he has apparently made it in less then 10 seconds

no ur wrong couse he can code much better than u much better than anyone here and i have a mod wich NONE of u have only me and zaver OK dumb ass