MakeWebGames

Coding A Website Help Plz !

Dominic

Hello i want to me a website with mccodes.

i would like it with a gym and jail and staff panel ect

i need help doing it.

could someone code it for me it only has to be simple. But i carnt do it. I have my control panel and things like that i just need someone to code it so its up and running. Could anyone do it for free because i only want it simple plzzz anyone :(

Yes but when i use it and login it the authenticate.php is messed up and says

PHP Error Message

Warning: include(config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a2792280/public_html/authenticate.php on line 1

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a2792280/public_html/authenticate.php on line 1

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: require(class/class_db_.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a2792280/public_html/authenticate.php on line 1

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a2792280/public_html/authenticate.php on line 1

well no one is going to code mccodes for you, when they are not free, you can however buy them from their website. Perhaps your error with the free lite one, means that file was not on your directory why it failed to open. look into your directory and see if the file exist.