MakeWebGames

Selling Damagedcity.com

Damagedcity.com

Sorry for posting this twice but I realised this is where you sell your games.

Selling my website damagedcity.com which is a MMORPG game. I have had it for about a year now and am ready to sell.

Here are some of the screenies of what it looks like in the attachment. Design alone is worth $200 along with all the addons on the game. So if interested mail me on [email protected] with your offer and then we can discuss it.

The reason I am selling this game is because this website was more of a hobby for me and with my studies coming along i get less time to concentrate and i guess there are other people who could manage it better with there time.

Demo account:

username: demo

password: demo

I do have a lisense for damagedcity.com with mccodes v2.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2587/screenie1login.png

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4209/screenie2index.png

It is the same as every other game that just gets thrown together with free mods , it has no thought to a story line , all you get on the login page is

" Damaged City is a City full of Dangerous Gangsters..

It has recently been bombed, There is nothing much left in this City..

You have work your way around this Damaged City. Do you think you have what it takes to be the Richest?The best? Well lets see! Register now!"

what part of that is going to make people want to even register on the game never mind choose to play the game over the many hundreds that are out there ?

15 members

3 out of the 15 are over level 1

2 admins and the demo account

personally i dont think anyone will pay £200+ when they can just buy redux change the layout install a few mods and there ya go a better game in a few days

Edited by mixmaster

No one is gonna pay 200 for your game. Its basic v2 with just about all free mods that anyone could make. The design unfortunately is not worth 200. If you take a look around the forums you'll find some really nice layouts FREE coded and ready to go.. I do how ever wish you the best of luck trying to sell you game..

Personally I believe its definitely worth $200 with the design($150), mccodes lisense($100) with the domain name and the hosting for a month.

Yes it may have some mods from mwg but this is a perfect project for someone to test there php skills and has alot of potential to become a good game.

If you dont think its worth the $200 you can at least mail me with an offer of which you think seems appropriate and the person with the biggest offer would get it but we have to be serious about this I dont want to go lower than $150 because of the huge discount im offering from what your getting.

The licence $100 granted thats what it costs.

Everything else was your own personal investment so it maybe not worth what you paid for it. The theme does not work or at least not the way you have applied it.

The domain well if nobody buys it and you do not have the time then it will most likely lapse and can then be bought for $6

The site has many errors. So really anyone wanting a game to start with is much better off buying themselves a lic for $100 or even better saving that cash and going with one of the other engines and then on average $150 for a new design.

Domains are two a penny if you put some thought behind it.

Ive been on your game and seen the errors. The design does not work well.

For example when you login.

Surely the information should be in the center of the area.

Inventory images do not fit the rest of the theme and are also not in the center

Events, Mailbox are different from each other. So the theme is not applied to each page.

Jobs is misaligned

Broken images on the forum and the forum cannot be used.

Radio player creates some odd black bottom space which then stays on every page.

Crimes the theme ends at the bottom of the page.

The list goes on and on and on...

Right so now tell me that is worth $150. For that theme and layout.

personal info doesn't work

loan shark doesn't work

notepad doesn't work

crimes dont work

gym doesn't work

name change doesn't work

upload attack pic doesn't work

status change doesnt work

you chose a good name for your game (DAMAGEDcity)

Edited by mixmaster