MakeWebGames

How to promote our free web browser game (SLG) ?

caplay1

I join in a web game company now, I am a game promotion manager. My job is to promote the games and get many players to play the games on the website. Also, I need to find the global game agency or associated operators for our web games. How can I do that? It is very difficult for me to do that now.

I am new to game (SLG) promotion and I do not know how to promote a free web game website, get many players to play the game on our website, seek for the game agency. Could anyone give me some suggestions for promoting a free web brower game? Also, how can I seek for the game agency? We have a try the Facebook ads and Google ads. Except for Facebook and google ads, are there any other ways? where to find the agency or game associated operator?

Please help me and give me some suggestions. I am in the job probation period now. Thanks.

Well, searching is always a good idea:

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/36153-Advert-experiences-and-feeback

http://makewebgames.io/content.php/134-How-to-tell-that-you-exist

Also, you didn't said if you have a some budget for advertisement or not. If you have something big over 10'000$ or even more then some companies can certainly build a campaign for you.

Well, searching is always a good idea:

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/36153-Advert-experiences-and-feeback

http://makewebgames.io/content.php/134-How-to-tell-that-you-exist

Also, you didn't said if you have a some budget for advertisement or not. If you have something big over 10'000$ or even more then some companies can certainly build a campaign for you.

Yes, I know searching is always a good idea. But I am new to game promotion, so I do not know what kind of "keywords" I need to type in google to search the game combination operators, game agency or the promotion resource. It is so less game promotion resource on the Internet I think.

also, Yes, we have some budget for advertisement. Fox example, when we decide to open a new service, we will have budget that about 20,000$ for a new service for Facebook ads of a week. Also, we have some budget for the Google ads for a new service. and the time will last a week.

In your comments, you said that "If you have something big over 10'000$ or even more then some companies can certainly build a campaign for you" What do you mean, please? Could you share me with more knowledge about game promotion, please? It is so difficult for me to do that now.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Jesoph

I would not use Google as primary advert platform due to the low number of registrations resulting from it and therefore the high price pro registrations. There is much better options out there than that. Also, if you have such budgets, and little knowledge I would personally go through a professional advertisement company and see what they proposes.

I would not use Google as primary advert platform due to the low number of registrations resulting from it and therefore the high price pro registrations. There is much better options out there than that. Also, if you have such budgets, and little knowledge I would personally go through a professional advertisement company and see what they proposes.

Could you share some professional advertisement companies with me, please? also, how do you promote your game? Can I primote the game via the affiliate? please let me know. Thanks.

hi webmaster;

Except for the 3 game advertising companies you show me, could you show me more campanies for game advertising campaign, please?

Affiliates is about the affiliate program that can help you sell the game and get some commission from the successful trade. Do you know the game affiliate, please?

our company also tries some ways for promotion the game, but do not get the good result. Also, a_bertrand is an experienced game developer and operator, so I want to get some good experience from him. Also, every one wants to know how to promote his game, he can come here to get the experience that a_bertrand shares here.

As a newer of web game, the experience is not only good for me, but also useful for anyone that want to advertise his game or promote his game on the Internet. This is a web game forum, and anyone can come to here to share his experience, get the advice, post his questions, etc.