MakeWebGames

[Mccodes V2] Attack Ladder Mod $10.

newclear

Hi. I and a few others have worked on a mod lately. Its called an attack ladder. The thing with this is.. When a game is all new there is no players on the attack ladder. Once a player does an attack and win he/she will become the godfather on the attack ladder.. After that the 5 next persons to win an attack will become one of the top bosses. Every hour the godfather gets paid 15 Crystals and the top bosses gets paid 10 Crystals. It also send the players an event saying them what they got and why they got it.

If the attack ladder is full it is still possible to get on it, all you need to do is to beat one of them who already is on the attack ladder. But to become the godfather you first need to beat one of the bosses, then beat the godfather. The godfather can not be attacked by a player if he/she is not one of the top bosses. When the attack ladder is full and someone beats one of the top bosses the player that wins the attack takes the victims spot on the attack ladder and the victim is booted off the ladder. Its easy to do so the attack ladder resets like after every hour, every day or every week. Its also easy to edit how many spots you want and what you want them to pay.

We are selling this mod for $10 because its pretty unique and its not a lot of games that has it. It comes with full support for 30 days as well!

If we ever decide to release a better version of this mod we will give you the ability to get it for only $2. Only accepting payments thru paypal. Please provide your email when purchasing so we can send you mod. If you dont provide email you can send me a PM on here stating your transaction ID :) We will then send you the mod :)

Any questions, suggestions or feedback? Send me a PM or reply to this thread :D

Send payment to paypal: [email protected]

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Edited by newclear

Yes, it is as Blade is saying.. This is not a ladder where you need to click on "Join ladder" this ladder takes you on automatically if the ladder is not full or if you beat one of them who already are on the ladder.. Thne if you are on the ladder as one of the 5 bosses you will recieve 10 points/crystals on top of every hour and if you are the godfather you will recieve 15 points/crystals every hour ;)

The reason i wanted to make this was so my players could get something to work on, once the game is like 9-10 months old i may increase the payto like 100 points for bosses and 125 points for godfathers per hour.. With this your users who are on it gets bragging rights + som free points every hour ;)