MakeWebGames

Jail break

dlion98

I have written a simple jailbreak mod for the Jail mod that was posted here

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then go into your header.php file and find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and insert this before it:

You can make it easier or more difficult to escape by changing the 50 to whatever you want in this line:

The higher the number the harder it is to get out.

I know it works on V1.1... that is what I wrote it for. Hope you find it helpful. It was easy and I guess you all can code it but I put it here anyway.

Jail break

Come on sfekt gimme a break... this is only the second lil mod I have written completely by myself...and it does the job. I will get better and include flair when I master the code. I would rather be basic and work out of the box than be stylish and be high maintenance.

eh sorta plain :no:

Jail break

I agree, Dlion, keep up the good work, I'm actually in the final stages of planning that special mod, and then I will get to work on it. Hope it'll be done by mid October.

Nice job Dlion, I'll have to add jail and jailbreak later this week I suppose :D

oh no you dont.... :bleh:

• 4 months later...

Re: Jail break

You can make it easier or more difficult to escape by changing the 50 to whatever you want in this line:

Unless i am wrong i have found that making the number higher than 50 makes it much easier it is actually making the number lower which makes it harder correct me if i am wrong

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode] Jail break

then go into your header.php file and find:

and insert this before it:

not sure but I think this is right for v2 :?