MakeWebGames

Varying Weapon Damage ($3)

JAMESOMIGHTY

[V2] This mod allows items to have varying damage.

This adds a bit more strategy to the attack system and gives a use for a secondary weapon, as the player could equip an item that does a reliable amount of damage e.g: 500-600, for their primary weapon. But then a less reliable weapon e.g: 100-1000 for their secondary so it can be used to finish an opponent off if their in need of a big hit.

It includes..

1 sql and edits or replacements to the files attack.php, staff_items.php, shops.php and iteminfo.php

It is very easy to install and very cheap at just $3!

Due to the price their will be no limit to the amount i'm selling so just message me if your interested. Ty :)

Edited by JAMESOMIGHTY
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
devy: post: 1.

That isn't obvious is it?

That is definitely obvious. HAHA

Not really. In this amount of time file could have been lost, he could have found a massive amount of bugs, and continued sales etc... Posts like that are not only pointless, but just make the one asking feel unwelcome to post.

you still selling this?

You should try pm'ing him or if his e-mail is on his profile... well e-mail him.

I'm not entirely sure if they were talking about this, but I think Rory_M was pointing out the fact that devy's account was made on the same day as this thread and only has 1 post. Leading some to believe that it was the same person who made this thread trying to put a good word in for himself, which could mean it may have been a scam.