MakeWebGames

Looking for Graphic Designer.

geeknetwork

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a graphic designer that can assist me in creating the layout and design for my first public mccodes release. I have got the coding down, all i need is someone to make me pretty logos and shizz.

Any reply rather than none would be appreciated as i would really like to get this project up and running but i cannot until it looks pretty for obvious reasons.

PM me and give me a quote on how much your services will cost me.

Also, please be reasonable :)

P.S, I am a new member of MWG although i am not new. i was active in this forum back in the good ol' CE days.

Just to let you all know im not a n00b looking for another n00b unleashing horrible games to the public..

I actually have a decent view on where i want my game to go and what i want my site to look like.

But if you are an experienced graphical designer your guess is better than mine as to what would look best.

So again, PM me if you are interested in working with me.

Thanks

Ill do a custom logo and layout for you for 50$. I can also offer you my coding/webdesign expertise, but for an additional cost. You can view my version of this game on its current free server. Its the earliest beta release at the moment and not anywhere near production, only just picked this code package to play with the other day, but it'll give you an idea of the changes you can make. www.prisonsurvival.co.cc You can use the demo account (Username: Demo, Password: Demo) or create your own, it is functioning. So ya,let me know how this all sounds to you and we can go from there.

I just checked out your site and tbh, my game looks 20 times as better than yours atm. my gimp/photoshop skills are more advanced than yours and judging by the layout of everything i will take a wild guess and say my coding is more advanced also. Thanks for the offer though.

lol Alain, thanks for the input, Im sure this site will undergo many many revisions, however, as I am mostly doing what design work I can for private foundations and small businessmen that I know personally, I wanted to reflect my personality. I never get to design for myself, so I did what makes me happy. And as this is not my main source of income, and probably will never be, I want me to be happy with it. The contrast on the text is Defiantly on the to do list tomorrow when I actually have time to sit down and work on it without it being after a 12 -14 hour workday. (workday = manual labor, so im always tired when I get home lately) Thank goodness for two weeks paid vacation .... now we see if I get called in during it.