MakeWebGames

Healing Aura[$5]

MrEvilChaos

Well first off if your going to attempt to sell mods people are going to want to see your work. By the sounds of it, its basically a few query's taking players out of hospital and jail and refilling their stuff. Not to blast your mod but i think before you attempt to sell anything I believe you should show people some of your work.

A demo would be nice as well...

Good luck with your sales

<?php

if(isset($_GET['Do'])) {
echo 'You have used the healing aura';
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET hospital = 0, jail = 0, energy = maxenergy, will = maxwill, brave = maxbrave", $c) or die(mysql_error());
} else {
echo 'Are you sure you would like to use the healing aaura?

<a href = "?Do">Yes</a> || <a href = "index.php">No</a>';
}

Sorry, but that/this is not worth $5

if(isset($_GET['Do'])) {
echo 'You have used the healing aura';
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET hospital = 0, jail = 0, energy = maxenergy, will = maxwill, brave = maxbrave", $c) or die(mysql_error());
} else {
echo 'Are you sure you would like to use the healing aaura?

Yes || No';
}

Sorry, but that/this is not worth $5

That is nothing like the code I used man -.-

No one is putting you down. What they are trying to say is that something so simple to make isn't going to sell for $5. If you go to the free mod section of these forums you will see that there are some fantastic mods for free. Paid mods are more sophisticated and complex (for the most part). this it to simple and not worth it to be honest.

So basically since your new My advice would be to work on your skills, post up some of your work so people on here can show you what your doing wrong (if your doing anything wrong). Once people get to know how good you really are, they will want to pay for your better mods.

Just my opinion