MakeWebGames

Free advertising opportunity

raynard

[align=center] site_logo.png

Calling all game owners and players of all online games.

If like many other game owners you are tired of spammers advertising in your games mail system or worse attempting to spam your games forums with referal codes that take your time or your moderators time to clean up then feel free to signup at http://www.referal-links.com/ the new online forum designed to eliminate advertising spam on newly launched games whilst offering a free and safe way for players to advertise their referal codes to other like minded gamers.

First of all, avoid to use any kind of super sized fonts as it makes your post just annoying. I cleaned up your mess.

Now, about your service, I don't see why people should post their link there, there is no traffic nothing, and therefore I doubt you will have much success with the idea, I don't find it even an interesting idea myself.

Anyhow good luck with it.

Thanks for your input, the site is as yet 1 day old so i am not expecting a mass of traffic at this time. this a free way to advertise new games as all game owners know that it is in fact the advertising of a game that costs the most when launching a new game, if i can offer a free way for new owners to advertise their game and to help new players achieve a bonus in the games they play from a referal i see this only as a good idea.

So people come to your site post a link and that is it...? So you will have about 3,000 threads (if it got big) all posting just a link as a referral? It's nice that you are trying to help others out, but in all honest do not see the overall catch of the site. This won't stop people from posting on other games as if it got big it would still be hard to advertise your site. Plus right now you have two forums/games up? Is there going to be a big forum for everything game that has room to post those big pictures which take up alot of space?

Good Luck though

i cant see it getting any bigger than any other forum, the banners are that big at the moment because space is not yet limited if more sites sign up banners will be shrunk to fit. It seems its hard to offer people something for free that they don't have to run or worry about. It was an idea i had that i thought would help players advertise their server trades and referal links without the fear of being banned from games for advertising and eleviating some stress from game owners or game moderators.