MakeWebGames

register ids

Jhunter

causes of this problem will be either creating a row with the id being set to a custom value rather than being left blank. after the row was created the new auto increment value was set to that row id +1

or

at one time user id 1-200 existed or still does exist

(Tip deleting rows at the end of the table will not set the auto increment value to the last/highest id.)

(Tip when inserting new rows mysql will not automatically fill in missing rows. You will have to do this yourself... If you want it done.)

first be sure you have the id field set as an auto increment

after you have confirmed that the field is auto increment

you can go into phpmyadmin > yourtable > edit: id field

from there you can edit the auto increment value whatever value it is on will be the id of the next row created

Well first make sure its set to auto increment, second if that doesnt work, delete the ID row and then make it again and it should all be in order.

WOW, i mean just WOW. That would fuck their game up even more. It wouldnt match any other table. So ID 37 could have ID 57's stats....

Also make sure that the php that inserts to the database that the ID is '' so its empty.

WOW again, with your extensive knowlage, you shouldnt be here, you should just be on your own sup3r forum.... PHP doesnt insert anything anywhere. Its the MySQL, in this case anyway, But i though you would have known that ugh.. And what happens if i insert the ID as NULL?