MakeWebGames

[In-Depth Review] Ruler Of Zu

Alex Riley

The Apprentice - Alex Riley is here again; Changing the gaming world one review at a time.

So... let's get down to buisness.

Game Name: Ruler Of Zu

Game URL: http://rulerofzu.com

Game Owner(s): Ruler Of Zu

These reviews as always are going to be split up into 5 different sections, these are as follows;

- Login/Register (Easy sign-up, Layouts, What could be improved, What i personally like)

- Logging In (Logging in for the first time, Information provided on game)

- Exploring the game (Are things easily found, Are things made clearer, Layout of the game)

- Staff (Are the staff friendly, How do they help, Different staff roles)

- Misc Information (Game statistics and a general overview of the games userbase, Key feautres)

Login/Register:

I was fairly impressed with the login and register for this game, i didn't expect it to be of the quality that it was, i dont know why i didn't expect this, i just thought it'd be a totally different game judging by the name but nevertheless i love the login and register page, the register page actually isn't a page it's a pop-up which before i have talked about my love for, another amazing feature of the register page is the secret question, which gives me as a user more confidence and stability in my account. Back to the login page it is very clean with amazing images and a lot of thought it would seem put in.

So for login and register i would give a generous: 8/10

Logging in:

Logging in for the first time as i recently have it looked like you'd expect any game to look, the layout is similar to that of many games out there on the internet, which isn't a bad thing, people are used to it and i hate it when people overly change things. So i got two events when i signed up one declaring i had recieved 5 master days (Donator) and one saying i had recieved a start up kit this stuff is given to you a start which is pretty much the same thing, so well done for that. There is a welcome [age which addresses where a user should start on the game, Thank God! someone actually put enough thought into their game to ahow users exactly where to start of and the ideal approach to the game

Logging in i would give a 6/10 due to lack of information.

Exploring the game:

I found exploring relativly easy to understand as with the same of all these games, again as i've said nothing to complicated which is what i prefer, everything is easily found in game, a couple different name changes to some things like gangs ect. but it's nothing major, someone could pick up where all the key areas are on this game in under 20 minuites of game time. The layout of this game is very good i actually love it, i've already expressed my love for the login well the inside layout is just as good.

Exploring the game i would give a 7/10

Staff:

The staff seem fairly active and responsive to their users, as i have only just signed up i can't really say much, however i do see that they reply to their users and they are playing characters as aposed to NPC's.

There are also player moderators active on the game, i love the idea of this and i think it is very user friendly to have staff members devoted to helping new users and old users whenever and wherever they can

It would not be fair to rate the staff due to my time on the game. I'd give a estimated 8/10 with staff on Zu.

Misc Information:

I'm not going to ramble this time about users ect... however i'm just going to point out the key features of the game (The userbase however is fairly active for a game of it's age)

- Register Security Answer .... (Why?... Gives user more of a secure feel)

- Player of the hour ... (Why?... Gives the user more of a sence of achievement)

- 50/50 Cash/Crystals ... (Why?... Easier way for user to gain money/crystals)

In closing, i enjoyed reviewing this game and would give it an overall 7.6/10

Well done Ruler Of Zu.

As always... The Apprentice - Alex Riley

Thank you for your review. If I had known you was coming along id have put on my suit and got out the biscuits :D

Although I think you didnt read the welcome page which runs you through a great deal of information about the game and where to start! It did say in big letters to read it!!!

The really good thing I like about zu is that the players are pretty damn nice! I have player moderators who help and assist but have no staff capabilities but as a whole the players communicate very well with each other and assist each other in getting through the game.

Dont forget to come back get to level 5 and really see whats out there in the world of Zu!! You saw a mere fraction of the game. 8o

My apologies, i had read the page after i wrote the review, But i was knee-deep in doing another review, i'm going to edit my origional post now

And a suite isn't neccesary, i have seen you have player mods to, which i think is damn good!

As always... The Apprentice - Alex Riley