MakeWebGames

[In-Depth Review] W3Theory Hosting

Alex Riley

Hey MWG, The Apprentice - Alex Riley here again, Another review is on it's way.

I hope you enjoy this one as much as i enjoyed writing it.

- Website Name: W3Theory

- Website Purpose: Hosting

- Website URL: http://www.w3theory.com

- Website Owner(s): Peter & Equinox

Hey so this is a first time reviewing a Hosting website, so heres how it's gonna' go down. I'm gonna' split the website up into three different sections these are as follows:

- Website Layout

- Hosting Services

- Information Provided

So here it goes again...

I don't really like Hosting websites, i've never liked the idea of making one myself, but when i logged onto W3Theory my mind was changed, i loved the way this website had been made and i really liked how proffesional it looked and how much effort they had put in.

Website Layout:

Now, correct me if i'm wrong which 8/10 i am but i think the layout is out sourced on this website, but if not then full credit to both the owners for such a proffesional looking layout, you can really tell that the owners have put a lot of thought into this website and making it looks feaisable and proffesional. In my opinion if i was buying hosting from an online company and they didn't have a proffesional layout, i'd move onto the next, i personally think that W3 is right up there with the best of them hell it doesn't even matter about their design they show proffesionalism in the fact that they have a phone number for 24 hour support to all their clients, i know most companies may do that but i really didn't expect it with a hosting company.

For layout and proffesionalism i'm going to give W3 a very high 8/10... Good work.

Hosting Services:

Now i was blown away when i saw the prices for these hosting packages none of the packages ammount to more than $10 the highest being $8+ and what you are getting in these packages is really good value, i can tell that the owners of this website have actually thought about what it's like to run a website and that has effected their prices but the packages they give are generous and totally worth the money, i however don't know any websites under the W3 name so it would be impossible to tell you how fast the websites run ect, but i'm sure they are reliable hosts and i'm sure they have a long list of clients.

For hosting services and the packages i have no choice but to give a 10/10 ... Amazing.

And finally...

Information:

The information provided on this website is more than enough, it shows you regular updates of the website itself, shows you what you'll be getting from the website and many many more, im going to refer back to it but it even has a 24 hour support line if you cant find the right information on the website.

So in all i'm going to say that W3 is one of the best hosting websites i have seen during my time in this industry. Keep up the good work guys.

As always... The Apprentice - Alex Riley