MakeWebGames

Crime-Mayhem.com

Jambomb

banner.jpg

Hello, Firstly I would like to thank all MakeWebGames & the members of MakeWebGames who create modifications for free, It has helped greatly. Now about the game. I have been creating this game for lets say a year and is still not 100% complete, no users will be deleted on completion so dont worry about signing up. Crime-Mayhem is a text based mobster/gangster web game for ages around years 15+. There are so many features which will keep you busy for hours, from checking your stocks on the city Stock Market or buying a weekly lottery ticket to your gang owning a city, the list is endless.

I accept any feedback, I want to know what you think. Let me know :)

Link - Click Here or copy www.crime-mayhem.com/register.php?REF=1 - You receive a Respected Mobster package when you register :)

Issues i found in minutes of checking

=> referrals doesn't work

=> userlist is exploitable

=> mbmarket is buggy

=> rentaspy is exploitable (that's my old code who'd of thought it) - http://www.crime-mayhem.com/rentaspy.php?ID=5%27&PAID=+900-

=> friendslist is buggy

=> blacklist is buggy

=> contactlist is exploitable

=> mainmenu is accessible directly

=> smenu is accessible directly

=> you really wanna reconsider on your signature... wow

=> display picture is buggy (You have updated your profile colors. ',user_level='2' WHERE userid='61');$var=(') lol

=> vote is buggy (http://www.crime-mayhem.com/vote.php?ID=no) if im not mistaken, if i coded up something to load maybe that link 100 times and keep it open that would do some major damage to your bw (could be wrong)

=> forum subject is exploitable

=> forum edit (topic/post superglobals) are exploitable

=> forum bbc is exploitable

=> forum quote is exploitable

Wow that was just 10 minutes ;) imagine if i had more time :)

Good luck with securing all that give me a pm if you need a hand.

FYI: i wasn't intentionally trying to hurt your website i corrected anything i may have edited.

Dude the htaccess disabling iframe in url is just lame reminds me of something joshua would do, did he do your security?