MakeWebGames

[BETA] FUBAR Company - need testers

Konsigliare

[align=center] header1.png [/align]

A few key points you should be aware of:

• The landing page and 'nli' section is getting a revamp soon. It is fugly at the moment.
  • We've tried to bring down the cash factor - relative to base mccode & grpg, the prices are about 1/1000
  • You may donate - however there will likely be a reset, depending on how well the beta stage goes, you will of course receive all items from donating after the reset also
  • Rollover is yet to be configured, as is hourly updates - minutely updates are working fine

Working on a Facebook connect method of register/login if anyone fancies helping out, let me know ;)

ALL IMPORTANT LINK: http://fubarcompany.com

Review if you like, rate and hate

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks

I have given up, tried like 2 times to register and is keeps saying I am a bot.

So my only input I can give will be base on looking on the front page. It looks to basic and nothing unique or eye grabbing. I know you said you are getting a new template, but that is a very important part of a game is to create a very intriguing and unique , eye catching template.

P

I have given up, tried like 2 times to register and is keeps saying I am a bot.

So my only input I can give will be base on looking on the front page. It looks to basic and nothing unique or eye grabbing. I know you said you are getting a new template, but that is a very important part of a game is to create a very intriguing and unique , eye catching template.

Potentially because you have to change the drop-down box to say that you aren't a bot lol

Thanks,

Okay while logging in with that username. It is nicely put together such as theme wise, good job. However, from past experience myself. I know you can't create a successful game from just switching a theme of a game. Needs alot of uniqueness and different features and game play. I myself have run into this problems before and learned from the mistakes. But good luck.