MakeWebGames

Merit System [$5]

BreakingLight

Well its pretty simple. This is a merits system. This auto credits users merits when they reach a certain spot in the game. Say i reach level 50 finally, Well the system will credit me a level 50 award if there is one in the database. Merits can be based on anything. Level, days old, crimes completed, days in a gang, money, and crystals are just a few things. This system does not require you to click a file to earn your merit. And merits can be traded in for things like brave, battle stats, gang respect. And can easily be edited to add or remove things you want users to be able to trade in for.

ok 1 more question what is the edit to user table as i dont like my user table clutered and what doe each of the 3 php files do and does this auto gives merits when a users gets them strait away or doe the user have to wait till they level up to gain the merit and is it possible to get a demo/screenshots thanks

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...