MakeWebGames

Wasteland war

jfraymond

None taken , this game was launched 4 years ago and was quite popular in the wheeling community.

it is a traditional MCcodes format crime text RPG, it is set up a bit harder/slower growth than most MCC.

But like all MCC based games you eventually get to that point of people being so far ahead that new users struggle to catch up.

We had also gradually modified the game to the point there was too much stuff to account for to be a easy timekiller for our players.....so after 4 years we have reset and simplified back the game.

As far as theme it is basically offroad 4x4 gangs , The community itself is mostly adult so ingame play it is very viscious but everyone is expected to be very respectful in real life interactions. Staff is very courteous and profesional in there interactions with the community. As a long time text RPG gamer I take great pride in making sure the game is run fairly with no favoritism. About the only thing that is kinda frowned apon is whining....if you cant get ahead thru hard work, hate to be hit while online, or require instant gratification then this is not the game for you.

the logins : never is because it was just reset the other day.

Its been a few weeks since its been playable so im sure it will be a few days till everyone checks back in.

Yeah I know the original captcha is a PITA...but havent really gotten many complaints.

Maybe I'll switch it to one of our other versions.