MakeWebGames

Graphic Designer Wanted

Shakeynath

I am looking for a graphic designer just for a quote on a layout i want for my game.

The game is not yet finished and live and cant give any main infomation about it just yet.

Design: Im looking for a mixed Dark/Light layout that is space themed with solar system & spaceships involved, Kind of like the game mass effect 2 screenshot of this below >>

Mass-Effect-2.jpg

Budget: My budget is on the lines of $100 - $150 fully coded !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.s I would like designers with experience and have lots of ratings by others as i have known many that have been scammed :) Thanks

Ratings have nothing to do with experience. Your budget is way to low for that quality of detail. If you wanted to change your requests, there might be something workable within that budget. But you are not going to get custom figures, just some cool space like Photoshop work. Uncoded, you might get one custom figure in that budget.

ok, well if you want to go with a more realistic theme, I'm possibly your best bet, if you want a more illustrated look, Peter is your guy. Even still, I charge $200 for setup, and $10 an hour after that. But, you get what you pay for. Ill do a quick render of a scene I have to show you what I mean.

reality_scene.png

Thats with 10 min worth of render time. Give it more time, and you loose all graininess, getting a clear picture.

reality_scene3.png

I decided to let the renderer run a while longer so you could see the improvements to the image. Unfortunately, letting it run to this point lets you see exactly how quickly I put this scene together. the mat files(skins on the framework) are low quality, but can be thrown in very quickly ... ahh se la vi, thats what you get for 10 min worth of work.

LOL Alain, always picking on my render times. I don't charge time for the computer running If I'm not working on it actively .... and you know as well as me that I'm working on reducing render times. I've not got as advanced programs as you do. but Ill take that "argument" the 3d softs thread.