MakeWebGames

Chris & Sean - Vitalend.com - Scammers

doinkinator

Well i just figured i would put this out there there are two individuals that are using MWG they requested a layout be designed and coded. That is exactly what was done they gave the go ahead the server info and such and the work was completed. I was notified it was satisfactory and that the work was done to what they had wished for. Then two months later i get contacted by [email protected] with profane messges, threats, and spam in my emails requesting refunds for work that was done and closed long ago. Then i get contacted by [email protected] by the name of chris requesting a refund because he had paid another coder to go in and correct a mess that was left. There was no mess i use a well respected coder and was previously notified months earlier that they were happy. These two have completely changed the design and codes and just want money back for something they did not use. Well the labor was paid to the coder and i refuse to provide a refund. Here is a conversation between us.

[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says: (11:09:41 PM)

So its not that it did not function correctly or worked differently its just that you guys were unfamiliar with the coding method and therefore could not use it for future additions or alterations

[c=2]Chris [/c=4] says: (11:10:01 PM)

Pretty much yeah

Sean :] SammyDavies(L) says: (11:10:02 PM)

that sounds relatevely fair yes

So they are requesting a refund for something that was done to the order that was made but since they did not specify some small things and decided to just pay another person to come in and do it they want a refund. They have threatened to post in here to discredit us but we have many satisfied customers. I will be happy to provide msn for them to further back our reputation.

To me you do not say your happy with something. Pay someone to redo it then 2 months later come and request a refund. They did not even come to me anywhere in between saying there was any sort of issue. They contacted us after they had another party come in and change everything.

Just be careful i do not know how many people these children are trying to extort and scam for free work.

These 2 also tried to claim it was slower we proved that was incorect with this below

[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says: (10:41:21 PM)

here is proof

[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says: (10:41:23 PM)

Sinista says: (10:39:34 PM)

thats milli seconds

Sinista says: (10:39:39 PM)

the top number is my way

Sinista says: (10:39:42 PM)

the bottom one is his

Sinista says: (10:39:45 PM)

whos is faster

------------------------------------------------

Now not even to leave it at that the layout i had designed for him he had tried to sell to another person as his own design i will provide a msn when i can locate the party that came to me saying he was trying to sell my work.

I know Sinista personally. I have been dealing with him for almost 2 years and have never had a problem with his work. I have seen Doinkinators work as well.. as a matter of fact I purchased a layout from him last year and was quite impressed. Then had Sinista code the layout for me. Not only did sinista do a fantastic job with coding the layout for me, but he was there to help me fix issues with mods that didn't fit in the layout correctly.

I dont' think the problem was with the coding or the layout..

Though I have had problems with those two people myself, I can back them up on this. If you are the one that had a template coded before for VitalEnd.com It was not satisfactory. They might of agreed to it into I was hired to make a new template. You screwed up alot of the files by implementing yours and your template coding was very sloppy and caused slower response for changing pages. I will back up Chris and Sean saying your work was not satisfactory.

@ W3Theory || Peter

I have no problem fixing errors or adjusting any issues that may have been wrong with the work but when someone says its great were happy with it what am i supposed to do. We were not contacted until 2 months after the fact so for 2 months we were under the impression there was no issue then for them to come and request a refund saying they had someone go and and change everything. Im sorry even if our work did have some sort of issue i dont believe a refund is entitled in a situation like this. We were not provided a working server to begin with we were provided a few pages to code a layout around and that was it. It was not the main server files and there was no way for us to even test 80 percent of the site. I received messages from chris stating that it was satisfactory and he was happy with it. In a situation like this it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the project is finished. Now had he come to us saying he had some issues we would have fixed them no problem but that requires we be contacted. I had spoke to him over a month after we finished the layout questioning why he was attempting to sell the graphics as his own design and even then he did not mention any issues with the work.

Chris tends to be ok, it's the other one that is a 12 year old.

These 2 will find anything and blame you for it, if you fix it they will find something else. It turns out as if they are trying to get you to fix everything for them, and then they will tell you that they aren't paying.

Chris' partner is about 14 I believe, at least that is the impression I receive, either he's very young or mentally challenged. I don't know, but I do suggest to never work for them.

I personally would of said someone saw your coding and did the oldest trick in the book "I can do better than that for less", Chris isn't that experienced of a developer himself so he would of simply gone along with it, As you can by them agreeing the work was good enough two months before.

Peter while you may not think it's satisfactory that isn't your choice, Everyone has there own way of doing things, all because it doesn't meet make you satisfied doesn't matter, Chris/sean agreed to this and paid, for them to be requesting a refund is pure slimy and well un satisfactory, all because you/whoever have said it's not up to standard doesn't mean they can do this, If I remember rightly they was refusing to pay Equinox a few weeks back because his code/system/whatever wasn't working right. There only doing to the same to this guy

I am sorry if I didn't clarify myself, I do not support them grabbing a refund at all. I just merely stated what I saw, and it wasn't that I said I could do better. I was hired to do a template as I knew I could create something different to their liking. I do not mean to advertise that I support Chris and Sean decision, I would be upset if I got refunded. If i did before think it was a good idea, i retrack my statement now and say that it is not now.

Peter

A bit off topic, I want to say thanks to all the posters to this topic. It is informative, backed with evidence, and very mature. I hope to see future posts in this section follow this example. What is Vitalend's side of the story?
The last I heard the owner was stopping away from MWG as he kept getting abused/stalked.

Which only leads me to believe the OP is telling the truth