MakeWebGames

Free layout available for you to customize

Lilith

So, a while back, Dayo sponsored a contest to get more free layouts available to the MWG community. I cant find where the layouts mailed to Dayo were posted to MWG, but I had posted the entire layout I created. So, I wanted to link you guys to that thread. Feel free to use that layout for learning purposes or whatever. PS, it will look better if you create your own graphics.

Free Layout Competition Thread

I didn.t start it,I just cant find anywhere else that the final free mods were placed. I don't think there was a winner either, and only two entries, but the purpose of it was well met, and I do want people to find what is available. I mean, at least the layout I created and coded gives people a clearer place to start on a custom layout. ... hmmm, I have an idea! Those images were submitted, but not coded .... perhaps a contest for the best coded layout. Ill have to think this over, and maybe we can get some options ..... maybe Damstew and ColdBlooded will have some kind of competition for skins / themes for v3 .... lots of possibilities!