MakeWebGames

cool i found it out..

dibuk

ok i just found out how to modify the templates and added my own design..

but, i'm just having doubts, like am I doing this correctly or not? LOL.

well, i modify the layout on my login page( login.php ), designed my own template, etc...

and i think it went out pretty good. i even impressed myself.

but of course, when i log-in in the account, and look around the inside of my game, the default layout is still the same on every pages.

meaning, the only layout that has been changed is the layout from my login page ( login.php )

so my question is,

is this normal?

i mean, in order for me to fully design my game, do i have to do this on every pages? modify and design it?

or is there a page file where i can modify, then all of the inside game template will be covered?

hmm...i know this is an obvious question but like i always say, i'm still learning coding and i wanted to make sure about things ahead.

thank you for any kind answers. :)

To change the game default layout you have to locate the file that has all of the links and menus on, in version 2 its globals.php but I do not know which it is for on lite, so anyways if you change that then almost all is changed.

I do not know if I made sense so someone please explain better thanks.

Also do you mind if I see your site so far?

i would love to show it to you, but like i said, i haven't fully designed it yet, i just tested some things i can do on the login.php page, and move things around and add some tables, etc...just for me to understand like you know, "hey so this is how it moves around the page"

but you said the globals.php will do this all? so i must be wasting time if i continue, do you think so? hmmm...

i only use lite for now so i don't know if that is the same thing as v2.

In-game design is provided via header.php, menu layout provided by mainmenu.php

Login.php has it's own design,

register.php has it's own design,

you'll want to design the following too.

authenticate.php (for error messages when logging in)

logout.php (if you want a success message when logging out)

what do you mean?

hmm..anyway,

so you are saying, if I modify the header.php file, most will be modified as well?

hmm..private message me about that help you are saying, and I might change my mind. :)

i'll be buying v2 very soon anyway, probably next week or after my bday which is nov 5th, so, i'm just testing things out here on lite version, so that once i have this v2 on my site, i have some ideas to put in and know how to work in some things around.

and i just found out on my other previous post that if it happens that my game would be successful with just lite version, then it doesn't matter buying v1 or v2..so, having v2 and lite version, will be good to have 2 running games with different styles and story.. :)