MakeWebGames

Advertising Banners Needed

VitalEnd

I am in need ofr at least 5 different banners for advertising and they MUST be quality, no crap or low quality stuff, i have already been mailed a banner which was made on paint :\

I am looking for:

Formats: 728x90, 468x60, 120x600, 160x600, 300x250, 125x125.

File Types: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF. Size limit is 60 KB, except for 125x125 limited to 40 KB.

I would like a couple of them animated if possible as its a nice eye catching advertisement then, i have some custom made mascotts i can send the banner designer to be used on the banner. Please contact me either here or for a quicker response add me on msn: [email protected]

Thanks

Yeah they do a good job however only problem is they charge $99 for 5 banners, RIDICULOUS.
lol...actually for the quality of the work this is a pretty decent price i believe. All 5 banners are different and not the same thing in different sizes.

So that is 20$ each for 5 Custom Professional looking attractive ad banners, which are sure to get you some clicks...

but everyone has their own opinion. Hope you find what your looking for :)

Thanks,

Curt

How is $20 a banner ridiculous? You ask for quailty work and you think $20 a banner is a ridiculous price? Sorry but if your expecting banners for $5 or something then I suggest you go back to the guy who offered you his MS Paint banners.

You get what you pay for, and I can assure you $20 a banner for quality banners is far from ridiculous.

LOL ^^

You really need to widen your contacts then and you will realise $20 is alot, i can get a custom game layout for $100 these days and i have recently paid $130 for a high quality design, so 5 advertising banners does not eequivilate to as whole game design, seriously thats ridiculous.

I'm not going to start arguing with you here but trust me. If your wanting a QUALITY ad banner, with animation and something that is eye catching, and you think $20 is ridiculous, then your going to be here for a fairly long time.

and about you $130 layout, there's hardly anything to it if yourtalking about vital end.com considering the mascots were provided. (which they were as i know the guy who made it)