MakeWebGames

Free Browser Game Host

KyleH112

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete ME

Edited by KyleH112

Frankly speaking trust is a very important in this kind of business (more than the $5 you're asking for), and for somebody to upload all there files and know that somebody else can do anything with it would be a massive risk, and for people who dosen't even know you in real life, it would be hard for you to gain their trust. Now i'm not saying that you would do anything of that sort, as i just heard about you via this thread but you can understand where i'm coming from.

As i have experienced in real life, even brothers who do buying and selling, of properties and other items, don't trust each other that one person is taking the correct amount of comission (which they have agreed on) etc etc.

Just thought i'd let you know my view on this, because i know people who would opt for a hosting deal in which they would have to pay $15, from a well known hosting company than take the same hosting deal however as a free service from someone they just spoke to over the internet.

Kind Regards: Redex

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete ME

Edited by KyleH112