MakeWebGames

[FREE]Music system

KyleCrispy

This was totaly made by me

make a file called music.php

and insert this

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Go to preferences.php and find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Below add

Run this sql

Add this code in main menu or header

Have fun If you dont want to use the music system im using link it to ur own and ur done

Re: [FREE]Music system

v2:

create ur file called music.php and add

go to preferences and find

below that add

run this sql:

now in header find

$bgcolor= '#00000';

print <<<OUT

befor that add

and your done if you having problems contact me at [email protected] :D

This has to be one of the WORST ideas i've seen...

If you honestly knew anything about running a site, you'd know music on a web page is one of the most retarded things to add, especially music that

1. Starts automatically

2. Starts EVERY page load no matter if you click stop

3. Plays music that most people probably wont like

Don't say they can just turn it off, im sure they'll be long gone from your site when you add it

You know i usually like to stay on track with these posts, but damn. This is a good mod, this way you don't have to use shoutcast or anything, and no it DOESN'T turn players off, most of mine have loved it, why don't you take your bitchin somehwere else Deception where someone cares to hear it because we don't. Just because you know coding doesn't make you king shit.

Actually Deception is correct.

I would not of used the database for this mod, there is no need and eventually it will slow down your site.

Your mod is a series of cases and a link to a free radio music player, perhaps if you exapand it a bit, for example:

It doesnt autoplay on start, so people that want to listen to it can! Dont annoy your users first of.

Doing this will also make it stop starting on every new page load, which if someone doesnt want to listen to it will be VERY annoying.

Think of the effects before adding something like this to your game. Its a nice idea but it could be expanded ALOT and coded better.

Still + 1 for ther originality.