MakeWebGames

[mccode v1] Crime Item Mod

seanybob

So I decided to peruse my inbox, and found about 20 messages asking me to re-post the crime item mod (no joke)

Here it is. Pretty simple and straightforward, but useful.

In the crimes table in your database, add

crimeITEM int(11) default 0

Find the part of the code where it gives the user money for successfully completing the crime. Delete that portion and replace with this

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I don't have the original file, if someone posts it I can/will modify it to work with this.

Some things to keep in mind:

-Just because you make a crime give a person an item, doesn't mean you should set the successmoney to 0. Set the successmoney to whatever the value of the item is, as this is how experience is determined. If successmoney is set equal to 0, that is the experience they gain.

-You put the itemID of the item you want into crimeITEM. For example, say you want to give computers for a particular crime. You would find the itemID of the item "computer", in this case 209. Put 209 into the crimeITEM part of the crimes table, and set successmoney to however much a computer is worth (like 300). Now when the crime is successfully completed, they get a computer (or whatever item you chose)