MakeWebGames

Crons not running right

joker313

hey everyone i been a way for a while how u all doing and the site is looking good i see a few changes looks great

ok now for the reason i am posting i installed my game and i added the crons through my control pannel when i did the test run the box is blank and there is no writing in it but above the box it tells me Successfully executed test run of scheduled task (no output). i thought it gave you info in that box but its blank. so i went to my game and i click Manual Cron Jobs and it tells me Cron Job Successfully Ran but and it updates the time but then if i want to get out of jail i have to click it 5 times if i am in jail for 5 mins last night i tryed to travel to another city it told me i takes 8 mins to travel and it never once counted down the 8 mins i logged off after waiting and trying to get to the staff pannel on my game for a hour and it just brought up the page sayin i could not go to any other pages because i am traveling so i went to bed and i logged in and it was still sayin i was traveling and couldnt go any where

any ideals on what is going on

thank you for everyone that took the time to read this post and commented back

Joker

i am using netfirms last time i had my game up and running the crons ran fine i took down my game for a few months and friday i started on it again and just for some reason they are not running i have to keep clickin them to run from the staff pannel on my game

Please someone help me out here

can some on at lest tell me why crons just stop working they was working fine and now if i update the crons from my game they work but wont work when i run a test from my hosting acconts cpannel its not a free hosting i am using netfirms i sent a support ticket in 2 days ago and never got a reply back is there anything i can do here please point me to a post on here thanks