MakeWebGames

Cmarket.php *Review please*

That would depend on how much exp you are giving out on those. If your giving out a lot then expect it to be abused.

When i had helped someone with a game, i redid the crime system to work on their level, so it gave them exp based on their level, but also increased the fail rate.

you can't stop people allow a set player to bust them if there quick there quick some with if they get exp from mass crimes you can't stop it you just keep the amount of exp you allow them to get down and your fine

Im talking about jail/bail, in games its much easier if the bail doesnt try to stop refreshing auto, cuz u can just use opera's refresh to keep bailing automatically

ummm bail is money bust you get exp for but it does not matter as longer as the %/amount is low its fine since you can't stop them busting people out anyway stopping them from hitting f5 will just force them to do it the non lazy way anyway back on topic now at least for me

ummm bail is money bust you get exp for but it does not matter as longer as the %/amount is low its fine since you can't stop them busting people out anyway stopping them from hitting f5 will just force them to do it the non lazy way anyway back on topic now at least for me

Yeah i am steering off topic too :/ Back on topic for me

Ooh i misread it ^^. I thought it was a ctemple xD. The only thing that should be added is limit the amount of entries each user should be able to have on the market at once. Like say 5 entries per user at a time, so you dont have someone with 1k points putting 1 point in and using a macro to keep posting and spam your thing up

$Row = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT `cmADDER` FROM `crystalsmarket` WHERE (`cmADDER` = ".$_SESSION['userid'].")"));
if($Row >= 5) {
echo '<p style = "text-align : center;">You have reached your maximum allowed limit for listings on the market

<a title = "Crystal market" href = "cmarket.php">Back</a></p>';
exit($h->endpage());
}

Ooh i misread it ^^. I thought it was a ctemple xD. The only thing that should be added is limit the amount of entries each user should be able to have on the market at once. Like say 5 entries per user at a time, so you dont have someone with 1k points putting 1 point in and using a macro to keep posting and spam your thing up

$Row = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT `cmADDER` FROM `crystalsmarket` WHERE (`cmADDER` = ".$_SESSION['userid'].")"));
if($Row >= 5) {
echo '<p style = "text-align : center;">You have reached your maximum allowed limit for listings on the market

<a title = "Crystal market" href = "cmarket.php">Back</a></p>';
exit($h->endpage());
}

Awesome Equinox. I know how to do it, but thanks for posting that, now people can use it