MakeWebGames

Selling 50% ownership

W3Theory || Peter

Hello,

I have joined this one site to help out a players on mwg with the site. In the process I decided to go in a partnership on the game with him. I currently own 50% of the game after helping with all the features and making the site look proper to the state it is. Though we just reset last night, it does have potential of pushed in the right direction. Please contact me with any offers in pm. Thank you

site is : http://www.nuclearnation.net

Yes it is a abought licensed and is fully secured.

Peter Leaman

I am not afraid to say it in public. We all know I am working on GT, i thought to help out but then join into the game. It's hard to try to keep a game going and improving while trying to work on a project you been working on. I don't feel like just leaving the other person by them selves but I just can't give it away for free for the work I put in.

And if when the person buys your share of the website, will ther be offical documents to prove the deal confirmation? Will the person be entitled to 50 % of the income? What rights do they have in terms of reselling there share? Editing the website?.

I am very interested in this offer.

Thanks.